Pretty good day, made three Postmates deliveries...but while I HATE looking a gift horse in the mouth, I STILL feel a bit bad about delivering food...from a mall food-court...to people barely a few blocks away. Oddly enough its the food court part I find MORE silly, like I could get food from ALL over the city, Arch, Chestnut, South street, PLENTY of great streets with PLENTY of great restaurants...and y'all chose Chipotle at the mall? THIS was what you decided?! You could've spent 35 dollars on literally ANYTHING, and you chose NOT JUST Chipotle, but Chipotle at the MALL?!

But even THAT yahoo doesn't compare to the OTHER mall client, who ordered...A DRINK! NOW-I don't know if you know anything about bicyling through Philadelphia, but there are a BILLION potholes, and not every SaladWorks has master bag-craftsmen who made me a safe bag for said drink. And she freaking KNEW it wasn't a bottle either, the freaking MONSTER! STOP ORDERING DRINKS THAT CAN EASILY BE SPILLED! NOT EVERY BICYCLE HAS A FRONT BASKET ON IT!

I'd feel worse about mocking my clients if not for the fact that I almost never get tipped, so fuck it.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm wondering what kept Tumblr from out-patreoning Patreon. There are so many independent creators who use Tumblr to connect with their followers. If they'd integrated crowd funding into their system, they could have made a mint.

I'm wondering what kept Tumblr from out-patreoning Patreon. There are so many independent creators who use Tumblr to connect with their followers. If they'd integrated crowd funding into their system, they could have made a mint.
Probably the same reason why Tumblr blogs aren't allowed to freaking profit off of the multiple ads that they are going to put on the site!

fade

Staff member
"Hey, rando anime minor character! Can you explain X?"

"No, I don't really know anything about X."

(Proceeds to explain X in excruciating detail)

This scene brought to you by every anime.

Got a call from my former employer yesterday...surprise surprise, turns out with me gone things are going even worse than they were, and they're now considering firing my former boss. Would I be willing to come back if he's gone?
...ehhhh, not so sure.

My boarder fucking loves Tiktok. He's the childest manchild you'll ever meet. It's fucking pathetic.

ONTO WHY I REALLY CAME TO POST IN THIS THREAD.

Recent Red Letter Media video has reminded me that Our Robocop Remake Scene 27 is still the funniest thing ever achieved by human beings. I won't link it here, because, well....you'll have to Youtube it yourself to see.

fade

Staff member
Oo I know this one since I have an 11 yo daughter. It's like Vine and Musical.ly had a baby, because that's kind of what happened.

Dave

Staff member
I used to love Vine. Some of their stuff was amazingly clever and funny and showed what could be done with 6 seconds from a story-telling perspective.

I used to love Vine. Some of their stuff was amazingly clever and funny and showed what could be done with 6 seconds from a story-telling perspective.
Or as I used to call it, "Short attention span theatre."
But yes, some people are really at their best when forced into such tight constraints, like those sizecoder folks.

--Patrick

I have FIVE days off during the week of Christmas. Since I don't really have anything tying me down and no place to be on Christmas, I'm thinking of maybe finding somewhere to just get away from it all. A resort or cabin in the Maritimes.

If I'd known sooner than last week, I probably could've planned something better.

Beats the alternative.
At this point for me, that's debatable, BUT YOU RIGHT.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I'm sorry, but all my alerts disappeared when I clicked on them, so, if anyone tagged me in something or said a thing to me, it's lost to sands of time.

I hope everyone's been good! :D

Last edited: