GasBandit

Staff member
I dunno, it gets kinda cold at times in Central NM.
The thing I loved most about Albuquerque was that I could go out on my front driveway in shorts just about any time of the year and feel comfortable. It rarely touched 100, and it might snow a little in the winter, but it was always pretty mild and dry.

My cat just randomly went full Arya Stark on my ass last night. She was about to make a little hop across the two feet between the couch and my recliner. Instead she leapt about 4 feet straight up into the air and landed on me with all claws extended.

My cat just randomly went full Arya Stark on my ass last night. She was about to make a little hop across the two feet between the couch and my recliner. Instead she leapt about 4 feet straight up into the air and landed on me with all claws extended.
That's love.

One of my hot female coworkers is wearing an astoundingly bright fluorescent pink blouse today. Like, seriously it's bright. I had to squint when I saw her to avoid eye damage. She might actually be giving herself sunburn from the brightness of her blouse alone. Seriously, I think I can see her through walls.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if NASA calls and tells her to put on a jacket because a bunch of aliens have stopped by to check out what this luminous object visible from their own galaxies is supposed to be, and the authorities aren't ready for the general public to know about extraterrestrials yet.

Earlier in the week when it was 40 in the morning: "It's chilly I should wear a sweater"

Today when it's a high of 46, but it snowed yesterday: "Wow it's so nice out, time to wear short sleeves."

It's only been a couple of months since I've last seen my classmates in the UK, but today I realized I've already forgotten a bunch of their names. I realized this when I wanted to search my Facebook friends list for a particularly hot girl, and I couldn't recall her name. I remember exactly what she looks like, but not what she's called.

Either I'm getting old, or this is some type of subconscious objectification I wasn't aware my brain was doing.

It's only been a couple of months since I've last seen my classmates in the UK, but today I realized I've already forgotten a bunch of their names. I realized this when I wanted to search my Facebook friends list for a particularly hot girl, and I couldn't recall her name. I remember exactly what she looks like, but not what she's called.

Either I'm getting old, or this is some type of subconscious objectification I wasn't aware my brain was doing.
Do you maybe have her listed as Boobs McGee?

Well I mean, we're getting a bit off track here, but if you're curious she's actually not that chesty. She's more of a slender, elfin, waif-like girl. The kind of girl who'd have a name like Annie, or Ellie, or...

Oh wait, I just remembered her name's Chloe. Thanks for the help guys.

These two clearly aren't semi-professional pervs. How does Chesty McBoobface narrow it down at all?! :p that's like half the female population!

What rolls down stairs? Alone or in pairs? Rolls over your neighbour's dog? It's great for a snack and fits on your back!

IT'S......

It's a Log (doo doo doo doo doo doo) It's a Log (doo doo doo doo doo doo) It's a Log (doo doo doo doo doo doo) It's a Log...

Can someone explain to me why almost all Youtubers talk in an obnoxious, overly exuberant way that rings completely fake? I can't stand it.

"HIIII GUYS, It's me, FUCKFaaaaaace McYoutuber."

Examples.

And so on.

This shit seems exclusive to Youtubers and I honestly want them all to die of heat stroke.

Dave

Staff member
So we dug our scale out from the closet where it’s been stashed since our move. I need to get my blood glucose under control before I get diabetic.

I knew I’d gained back a lot of what I’d lost but even I was surprised by the reading.

Turns out I weigh low battery.

Dave

Staff member
I know you didn't produce the clip, @blotsfan, but that is the least funny cutaway clip I've ever seen from Family Guy. Oh no! A YouTuber said to subscribe! Funny! :rolleyes:

So we dug our scale out from the closet where it’s been stashed since our move. I need to get my blood glucose under control before I get diabetic.

I knew I’d gained back a lot of what I’d lost but even I was surprised by the reading.

Turns out I weigh low battery.
Solid joke. :thumbsup:

I made an account to share a Monster Hunter video. It’s private and it was shared once here. My son told his friends that I was a YouTuber. Omg.

Now that Quito's historic center was destroyed, I wonder if it was ensured and if it covered for the cause of the destruction.