Reactions
1,303 479 6
Is there anything more dispassionately intimate than a dental hygienist appointment?

Super tiny, super cute little hygienist telling me how improved my gums are while her torso is pressed against my head and her face is like 3 inches above mine while she roots around my mouth.

The fact that I'm counting this as close human contact makes me worry about how lonely I am.

Reactions
712 370 5
Is there anything more dispassionately intimate than a dental hygienist appointment?

Super tiny, super cute little hygienist telling me how improved my gums are while her torso is pressed against my head and her face is like 3 inches above mine while she roots around my mouth.

The fact that I'm counting this as close human contact makes me worry about how lonely I am.
It could have been @Terrik .

I had a crush on my hygienist once. In a plan to spend more time with her I would eat a package of Oreo's before the appointment.

It is only now that I understand @GasBandit 's tooth fetish.

The soft scrape against the enamel. The growing pressure and then release of calculus being removed by an impossibly sharp scaler. The curette moving ever closer to the gingiva. Millimeter by millimeter.

"Soon", I whisper. "I will uncover what lies beneath."

Reactions
816 327 13
It is only now that I understand @GasBandit 's tooth fetish.

The soft scrape against the enamel. The growing pressure and then release of calculus being removed by an impossibly sharp scaler. The curette moving ever closer to the gingiva. Millimeter by millimeter.

"Soon", I whisper. "I will uncover what lies beneath."
Hmm, removing calculus, my favorite

It's that time of year again.
1568339589711.png

I've always loved the monster cereals. But I'm noticing that the Frankenberry just isn't as strawberry-flavored as it used to be.

Good thing I have Nestle Quick in the cabinet to fix that right up :D

Reactions
2,454 703 25
What really gets me is that neither January 9th, nor the 1st of September is on a Sunday in 2019.
Obvious grammar and calendar issues aside, I don't even have Netflix! Never have.
I'm almost sorry I deleted it without ever opening it. Who knows how many other hilarious inaccuracies were inside.

--Patrick