Reactions
2,165 458 6
I have lived in Colorado for nearly 15 years and I still get irritated when people say tennis shoes instead of sneakers.

Reactions
2,165 458 6
Sometimes people here say tennies and that just makes me rage more.

Also @PatrThom the word has an R and thus I use it.

Last edited:
Reactions
1,184 229 0
It's that time of year again.
1568339589711.png

I've always loved the monster cereals. But I'm noticing that the Frankenberry just isn't as strawberry-flavored as it used to be.

Good thing I have Nestle Quick in the cabinet to fix that right up :D

Reactions
937 369 14
I hate growing F1 Autos. They're never as stable as they claim to be.
Most people tend to buy them instead of growing them themselves. Or just watch them on TV. I dunno man, my car trees always seem to grow hatchbacks instead of race cars no matter what I try.

Reactions
2,923 835 25
What really gets me is that neither January 9th, nor the 1st of September is on a Sunday in 2019.
Obvious grammar and calendar issues aside, I don't even have Netflix! Never have.
I'm almost sorry I deleted it without ever opening it. Who knows how many other hilarious inaccuracies were inside.

--Patrick

Reactions
977 263 4
My wife's car is haunted. We are out Pokemon hunting and at a stop I get out to deposit some trash in the bin. I left my cookie on my coffee while I was out of the car, and when I got back it was half gone!

Spooky.

Reactions
387 80 1
My wife's car is haunted. We are out Pokemon hunting and at a stop I get out to deposit some trash in the bin. I left my cookie on my coffee while I was out of the car, and when I got back it was half gone!

Spooky.
Maybe a pokemon ate it. Use what's left as bait.