Reactions
864 255 0
I just had a massive chicken doner wrap for lunch. It was seasoned with lots of red onions and garlic. It made me happy.

I don't mention this for any particular reason.

Reactions
864 255 0
I was waiting for someone to realize that apparently I'd grown up in the Siege of Storm's End. :(

I mean, the Onion Night? Did no one spot that???

Reactions
1,449 393 3
I was waiting for someone to realize that apparently I'd grown up in the Siege of Storm's End. :(

I saw that, and had this feeling it would go over his head.

Also, to answer your burning question:

Vampires.

Reactions
2,454 703 25

I didn't get to read the last page.
I was looking forward to continuing our dog/goat conversation.

--Patrick

Reactions
992 200 0
That thread was hilarious until it turned all dark. I think @Tinwhistler pushed him over the edge. That whore.
I'm told I'm good at that ;)

I had to google it. I've never watched GoT.

Reactions
834 218 2
Would Count Von Count count all the names in the phone book, or count the number of names per page and multiply it by the number of pages he counted?

Reactions
2,454 703 25
Would Count Von Count count all the names in the phone book, or count the number of names per page and multiply it by the number of pages he counted?
Count Von Count would count as many ways as the Count could count if Count Von Count would count names.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,127 1,496 27
Update: it was the wind.

We have scaffolding outside our building right now because we're having construction done. Some bricks were left on that scaffolding, one in particular on top of a sheet of plywood. A huge burst of wind swelled up and flipped over the plywood, sending the brick through the window on the next level down.

Guess Vaughn Construction is buying us a new window!

The USPS has our street address wrong in their national database, and absolutely refuses to change it. Sure am glad I didn't immigrate to this state as one of the first doctors south of Portland, serve the community for over 50 years, and leave all of my property to my town for future enjoyment just to have the computer system of some US Government agency misspell my last name forever.

Reactions
210 145 0
My e-mail inbox at work is legitimately empty.
I go on vacation for 2.5 weeks (!!!! the longest I've ever taken at one time) on Thursday.

I don't know what to do with myself while I'm in the office.

"It's me mum's favorite typical at Christmas time."

No. No, you complete and utter baboon, you blathering moron, you incomprehensible nincompoop, no. It is not her mother's favorite "typical." It is her mother's favorite "tipple," at Christmas time. For fuck's sake, yer a right wanker.

Reactions
7,127 1,496 27
When I lived in Houston, I had a lot of gay friends. One of them loved to joke "You know what the difference between a straight guy and a gay guy is? A fifth of jack"
That seems to be a permutation of the old standard "What's the difference between a straight sorority girl and a lesbian? 3 shots of tequila."