Whelp, I'm off to report to the barracks now. If cross-strait tensions erupt into violence this week, and I give my life for my country, please commemorate me with a minute's silence while staring at a pair of boobs.

Whelp, I'm off to report to the barracks now. If cross-strait tensions erupt into violence this week, and I give my life for my country, please commemorate me with a minute's silence while staring at a pair of boobs.
I've already done some preemptive commemoration.

Can it be my own, or does it have to be someone else's?

Yes, to my shame, I had to abandon a thread. I'm in a coloured pencil art group and someone posted her version of a flower from an art book that she'd done and it was gorgeous. Better than the example in the book really and I told her so. The artist who wrote the book posted after and agreed with me.

Shame....

Yes, to my shame, I had to abandon a thread. I'm in a coloured pencil art group and someone posted her version of a flower from an art book that she'd done and it was gorgeous. Better than the example in the book really and I told her so. The artist who wrote the book posted after and agreed with me.

Shame....
In light of your confession: I de-friended someone I barely knew on Facebook, because they kept whipping my ass at Angry Birds Friends. :oops:

For what it's worth, the person's version of the lesson really was better and I said it as a compliment to her. I had no idea that the artist would be there. Or that she would agree...

There was nothing left to do but abandon that post.[DOUBLEPOST=1493224237,1493223998][/DOUBLEPOST]
In light of your confession: I de-friended someone I barely knew on Facebook, because they kept whipping my ass at Angry Birds Friends. :oops:
I have pretty much blocked several family members who are game spammers. If I could de-friend them without drama I would.

For what it's worth, the person's version of the lesson really was better and I said it as a compliment to her. I had no idea that the artist would be there. Or that she would agree...

There was nothing left to do but abandon that post.[DOUBLEPOST=1493224237,1493223998][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have pretty much blocked several family members who are game spammers. If I could de-friend them without drama I would.
I don't get much game spam. But I do play Angry Birds, and this person I barely knew was costing me premium purchase coins every week by whipping my ass :)

I've blocked a lot of games, rather than blocking the people. Now its very rare that I see anything game related, and when I do I can block it.

The UK exclusive ink just arrived. Not quite what I expected.

At least the order page now has it listed as royal blue/purple. Because there's no blue in my sample. I even gave the bottle a good shake before doing that swab in case anything may have settled.

fade

Staff member
You know, since Peter Jackson took the Eye of Sauron metaphor literally, shouldn't Saruman have looked like the Hamburger Helper?

fade

Staff member
Have you ever posted something here, had a bunch of people click "I get that reference", and wonder what the hell you just made a reference to? Happened to me several times now.

I don't know if anyone would even be remotely interested. BUT. One of my very best friends and I are starting a podcast! The first episode drops Monday and it's all about murder and weird coincidences and spooky things of that nature.....SO, if you think you might be interested, give it a listen. :) You'll get to hear my potty mouth!

18198424_10155906624896988_2293282309044407352_n.jpg

I don't know if anyone would even be remotely interested. BUT. One of my very best friends and I are starting a podcast! The first episode drops Monday and it's all about murder and weird coincidences and spooky things of that nature.....SO, if you think you might be interested, give it a listen. :) You'll get to hear my potty mouth!

View attachment 23748
I'd just been thinking I need to listen to more podcasts - I've kept running out of stuff to listen to before the end of the week lately! Is it you & your friend discussing spooky things or a story like Welcome to Night Vale?

I'd just been thinking I need to listen to more podcasts - I've kept running out of stuff to listen to before the end of the week lately! Is it you & your friend discussing spooky things or a story like Welcome to Night Vale?
Discussing spooky things, but mostly murder cases. Each week we're each going to pick a case we think is weird and interesting and then tell each other about it (we're kinda super macabre and dark people..). So, it's gonna be pretty...loosey-goosey?

Being raised in the Southtowns of Buffalo, I always laugh my ass off at people who think the weather in Colorado is terrible. I think the weather here is pretty mild and amazing. (Except when the summers ping over 100 for weeks at time)

GasBandit

Staff member
Being raised in the Southtowns of Buffalo, I always laugh my ass off at people who think the weather in Colorado is terrible. I think the weather here is pretty mild and amazing. (Except when the summers ping over 100 for weeks at time)
I think it's universal - everybody always wants to brag about how inconvenient the weather is where they live (or have lived).