Today, my boss had the moral courage to do the right thing, whereas I did not.

There might well be some crap heading towards the fan in the near future, and I'm partially involved. But I'm not exaggerating when I say that some lives were probably actually and literally saved.

Today, my boss had the moral courage to do the right thing, whereas I did not.

There might well be some crap heading towards the fan in the near future, and I'm partially involved. But I'm not exaggerating when I say that some lives were probably actually and literally saved.
Liking this for the lives saved, not as a commentary regarding your relative levels of moral fiber.

Also, good luck with the incoming crap.

fade

Staff member
I really like Gboard's gif search. Prepare to have the shit annoyed out of you, everyone I text regularly.

Anyone remember the name of that comic where it was based in the 60s, and the government genetically engineered superheroes to prove America as a superpower? But then their main one died of a heart attack, and was replaced by a new recruit who was a black man, and forced to cover a mask because no-one at the time would accept a black superhero? I looked up Blue Marvel's origin and it kinda feels like they ripped it off...also, really? They are REALLY trying to make me believe that there was another class-100 superhero that's been around forever, but only JUST resurfaced in the 2000s? That's just SILLY!

fade

Staff member
Meanwhile I got a fat wad of downvotes for making fun of Black Mirror's tendency to pad out a single plot twist to an hour. Imgur doesn't like when you make fun of their precious pop culture obsessions.

I watched this video of this song from my childhood during my lunch break at work, with headphones on, and unconsciously started doing the dance at my desk, and now my coworkers think I'm weird. Weirder.