Dave

Staff member
A woman doctor should patent something that ties the penis in knots to prevent premature ejaculation. I mean, they make the same amount of sense.

(And the rating I gave to that post gets funnier every time I think about it.)

My special power of finding-female-coworkers-attractive-and-then-they-leave-the-company appears to have mutated. I mentioned a while ago that I found a female coworker attractive during a meeting, and then she announced she's getting married. Yesterday I saw another female coworker in a very nice pair of shorts, and then last night I saw on Facebook that she's getting married too. Finally, last week I noticed one of our PMs is rather cute, and last night in the Facebook announcement I noticed that she commented that she's getting married soon too, what a coincidence!

So... if anyone out there's unhappy about being single, then come work for us. Chances are I'll find you attractive sooner or later.
Oh for crying out... now my power works on men too.

My direct supervisor's a guy. He's a great guy. He's the one who puts in a good word for me with the higher-ups when he feels like I deserve a raise. He was also the one who put together a very attractive package to convince me to stay when another department at our company wanted to poach me. He also tends to shield us editors and translators from unreasonable clients when he can, so that we can concentrate on our editing and translating.

Yesterday we both left work at approximately the same time. I noticed he had a gym bag on him. He mentioned that he's heading to the gym after work. I noted (but did not say out loud) that the gym sessions are apparently doing him some good, because he's showing some very nice definition underneath his t-shirt. And in that very same conversation, he says that he's only staying until the end of the month.

Among all the people who've left the company due to my curse, this is the one I regret the most. Not because he's a hot girl, but because he's genuinely a good guy and a good supervisor.

Also, yes, he's kinda hot.

Oh for crying out... now my power works on men too.

My direct supervisor's a guy. He's a great guy. He's the one who puts in a good word for me with the higher-ups when he feels like I deserve a raise. He was also the one who put together a very attractive package to convince me to stay when another department at our company wanted to poach me. He also tends to shield us editors and translators from unreasonable clients when he can, so that we can concentrate on our editing and translating.

Yesterday we both left work at approximately the same time. I noticed he had a gym bag on him. He mentioned that he's heading to the gym after work. I noted (but did not say out loud) that the gym sessions are apparently doing him some good, because he's showing some very nice definition underneath his t-shirt. And in that very same conversation, he says that he's only staying until the end of the month.

Among all the people who've left the company due to my curse, this is the one I regret the most. Not because he's a hot girl, but because he's genuinely a good guy and a good supervisor.

Also, yes, he's kinda hot.
In light of your power's newfound tendency to mutate, you are hereby banned from finding anyone here attractive.

Three things I forgot about the Valley of the Sun:

1. Drivers here are maniacs on the freeway.
2. While heat in February sounds nice, it's still hot.
3. The Phoenix valley is HUGE. It takes about an hour to get to the other side of the valley from where I am right now. Sadly, that's where Maryvale is located. :(

(And if anyone doesn't know what Maryvale means to me, you need to go visit the Sports subforum a bit more...)

That sounds awesome!

I'm looking at my mum's cruise pictures and I'm needing a trip! I've got the air miles to send us both down south, but I'm in no shape to go.

I like how I fall last in that category. I'm feeling the love. :p
You know that picture of the Saudi prince who bought an airline seat for each of his 80 hawks? You guys would need to buy out the cruise ship to give each doomweasel their own cabin.

Pez is the greatest friend ever. THAT IS ALL.

Our friendship has changed a lot over the years, but that's what I love about it.

AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU, OKAY!?? Don't forget that. I'm extremely busy these days, but if you ever want/need to talk or anything else, shoot me a PM or tag me and I'll be there for you. I promise. :heart:

Pez is the greatest friend ever. THAT IS ALL.

Our friendship has changed a lot over the years, but that's what I love about it.

AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU, OKAY!?? Don't forget that. I'm extremely busy these days, but if you ever want/need to talk or anything else, shoot me a PM or tag me and I'll be there for you. I promise. :heart:
We love you too.

Ok the New Beaty and the Beast is cosplay if the animated film, so what would be cosplay of the new film? Cosplay squared?

That can't be all. Brag on him. Brag on him and make him blush. :D
I was honestly going to relay how I asked him a really odd question yesterday but because we're so close, it wasn't even weird. Like in retrospect, it's probably weird to ask your friends if they have that photo you posted of yourself not wearing pants, but I didn't bat an eyelash. Haha!