I sometimes moo after or during drinking...don't know why. Just wanted you all to know that before the news story "Man becomes cow" hits the stands.

Dave

Staff member
Dave did you get my package?

...Also, the small parcel I sent you?
Oh shit! I forgot!

Yes, yes I did! And right now the calendar is hanging proudly by your picture on my desk. It has garnered a great deal of mirth and joy. At least, until they see November! -heh-

I'm so sorry I forgot to let you know I got it! My wife thinks you are the bee's knees, man!

Oh shit! I forgot!

Yes, yes I did! And right now the calendar is hanging proudly by your picture on my desk. It has garnered a great deal of mirth and joy. At least, until they see November! -heh-

I'm so sorry I forgot to let you know I got it! My wife thinks you are the bee's knees, man!
Awesome. I was just concerned it never arrived. Sorry you missed out on January. ...What was November? Stripper month?

Cajungal

Staff member
Jake's better at figuring me out than I am.

Jake: You should paint your nails more.
Me: Why? It's 20 minutes of me not being able to touch anything.
Jake: Because it's something you do just for you, and it makes you happy. You look so relaxed and peaceful when you watch cartoons and paint your nails.

So, my nails are painted, and my headache is gone... that guy's a wizard.

If I had to do it again I'd put my halforums name as a different actual name. Like instead of my real name, I'd go by Andre here. Eventually when I added people to FB they'd be like "Andre's name is phil?"

Looks like my wife and I may be moving to Wisconsin this summer. That would be the second time living there for me, and the first for her. I don't know whether this is a win, or a loss. We both would have preferred Minnesota, but the Siemens Water Tech branch in Vadnais Heights is only a caretaker office, and doesn't have space for administrative staff; while the offices in Madison and Milwaukee both have room. We'll probably be moving back to the Madison area (or within a 1 hour commute of Madison).

On the one hand, moving to Wisconsin would be cool, because my parents live there and because I really liked living their last time. On the other hand, my parents live there.

Does anyone else have that friend that you always have to ask 'Are you drunk?' first thing when they start talking to you.

I just realized, I have a friend like that and I realize just how much I ask him if he's drunk when he starts a conversation with me. I just...feel bad when this happens. But, I have to ask him.

I put Jet in his room for a time out.

He just came out, compeltely naked, threw his arms above his head and said "Show me some laaaaadies."

I don't...what?

Huh, never seen the NSFW forums. Guess I should see about getting access to those.
Dave defaults them to off because he doesn't want to scare folks off, but I don't know if you need him to give you access or if you need to hit a setting. I know I don't have access to them anymore ether.