fade

Staff member
My sister came out yesterday. This is almost as much of a surprise as when Ellen or Anderson Cooper came out. In fact, my sister is confused how everyone seemed to know already, and how no one was surprised. My parents took it surprisingly well. It's actually kind of funny. My mom shows complete and undisguised favoritism for this sister. She always has. My mom also has made her Christian disapproval of homosexuality very vocal--until yesterday. Now suddenly, everyone who disapproves of homosexuality is terrible.

North_Ranger

Staff member
My sister came out yesterday. This is almost as much of a surprise as when Ellen or Anderson Cooper came out. In fact, my sister is confused how everyone seemed to know already, and how no one was surprised. My parents took it surprisingly well. It's actually kind of funny. My mom shows complete and undisguised favoritism for this sister. She always has. My mom also has made her Christian disapproval of homosexuality very vocal--until yesterday. Now suddenly, everyone who disapproves of homosexuality is terrible.
I guess it's kinda hard to disapprove of "dem homos" when one of them comes over for Thanksgiving.

Good for your sister, though. Props to her.

You were in the top 5, seriously! You've been closely following my DED and I was a little worried you might think I might bail on our painting plans if I was absent.
Hahaha well I'd just put the money into a new tattoo, so you know. Also I'd hunt you down. But no, I wasn't worried. :D

You ever have one of those days where your tired for no reason? Today every time I 've closed my eyes I almost fell asleep. I am sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Some of my students wanted to film a Harlem Shake video in my class yesterday, and I couldn't help but wonder at how quickly meme spread these days.

Went to the gas station next door to get a soda, and in the cooler where they keep the sandwiches was a coconut.

Feel like that's a really specific demographic they're going for. But man, that one guy who needed gas AND a whole coconut is going to be so happy.

Went to the gas station next door to get a soda, and in the cooler where they keep the sandwiches was a coconut.

Feel like that's a really specific demographic they're going for. But man, that one guy who needed gas AND a whole coconut is going to be so happy.
Wait. Did you not buy it? What is wrong with you? I would totally buy a gas station coconut.[DOUBLEPOST=1361057001][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd bring it home and have company over as often as possible, with it prominently displayed. More decorative than functional, my gas station coconut and I would be celebrities among my family and friends.[DOUBLEPOST=1361057075][/DOUBLEPOST]And when that got old, or I exhausted my list of potential guests, I'd hollow it out and hire someone to follow me around while I rode around searching for knights to join me at my court at Camelot.[DOUBLEPOST=1361057114][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, Jesus Christ, phil. What were you even thinking, passing up an opportunity like that. It's like I don't even know who you are.

Gas Station Coconut, bring the tropics to you!*

*Warning, Gas Station Coconut is not safe for consumption. Gas Station Coconut not guaranteed to be from tropics. Do not allow direct skin contact with Gas Station Coconut. Do not taunt Gas Station Coconut.

Bet it had drugs in it. I hope it had drug in it, if I found a coconut in a seedy gas station convenience store and it DIDN'T have drugs, I would complain.

Bet it had drugs in it. I hope it had drug in it, if I found a coconut in a seedy gas station convenience store and it DIDN'T have drugs, I would complain.
It's a fucking coconut. They are inherently awesome.

Coconuts:
Full of milk
Edible fleshy insides
Make amazing rice
Kill more people than sharks

Drugs:
Drugs are bad mmmkay
Kill more people than sharks[DOUBLEPOST=1361063193][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot:

Coconuts:
Can be a horse
Can be a bra[DOUBLEPOST=1361063239][/DOUBLEPOST]I have to go cook now, but you take your drug-laden coconut fantasy to another thread, Mister Mickster. Another goddamn thread!

Only 2 feet deep? You might as well just hand it over to the Germans.
It was for wiring conduit, and I had to fill it back in after the conduit was installed, then pull the wire through it... it's almost completed though. Just some interior work left to get finished this week.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'd rather eat a piece of pepperoni on the floor than eat at a gas station.
You sure you don't want to reconsider that?
Ekko's Greek American Deli.jpg

Seriously, there are quite a few restaurants worth raving over that are at a gas station. (It's easier to get a small business loan for a gas station than a restaurant.)

I'd rather eat a piece of pepperoni on the floor than eat at a gas station.
I'll warn you again, don't come to the South. We almost revere gas station foods. Not just the quickie "look we have a deep fryer" version either. There are places that have great BBQ, burgers, and all types of stuff. There is even a place about 20 miles from here that does a Friday/Saturday night fried catfish buffet that is out of this world great.

Did he wake up screaming for his cheese?
He sounded like his fat brother was sitting on his head, which is what I expected to find. Instead he was curled up asleep, but his hair was raised and he was still making those noises.

Upon research, apparently anything with a brain can have dreams and nightmares.