On my youtube account, they recommended the new MLP episode because I liked the Nuerotically Yours episode entitled "Vehicular rape"... a very odd association.

GasBandit

Staff member
On my youtube account, they recommended the new MLP episode because I liked the Nuerotically Yours episode entitled "Vehicular rape"... a very odd association.
The associations are based upon users with mutual likes... so.. a lot of people who like the new MLP... like vehicular rape.

I can't remember if it was LittleSin or Cajungal or someonelse that said there was no proof that Rhianna was stupid enough to get back with Chris Brown.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/showbiz/music/rihanna-chris-brown-rolling-stone/index.html
Oh hey guys, it gets better:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/06/showbiz/chris-brown-probation/index.html

She attends the probation court hearing he's having DUE to the beating he gave her to show her support. Dear fucking god. Seriously?

I just remembered something! My brother knows Kevin Bacon's son! Third degree I am.
I think I'm a 3rd degree, too. My husband has met Gary Sinise several times through his Lt. Dan Band concerts and the USO. If meeting someone counts as a connection...well, Gary Sinise was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon, so that puts my Bacon Number at 3.
Actually, mine is a 3 without my husband because I used to work for Donald Trump. His number is a 2.

I think I'm a 3rd degree, too. My husband has met Gary Sinise several times through his Lt. Dan Band concerts and the USO. If meeting someone counts as a connection...well, Gary Sinise was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon, so that puts my Bacon Number at 3.
Actually, mine is a 3 without my husband because I used to work for Donald Trump. His number is a 2.
Indeed! I was a little confused for a moment since I was fourth down the list, but after realizing that Kevin Bacon is zero it makes sense. Either way, we are both part of a Hollywood trivia game! YAY!

I was in Apollo 13.

EDIT: In one of the far-away shots of the Earth. So now that I think about it, lots of you guys were in Apollo 13 too.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Goddamn chemo pains.

They ruined my chance to put into motion my plan to weird out female door-to-door converters: strip naked before opening the door, invite them in and inform that this is a nudist zone.

Couldn't do it today, chemo side-effects are making me hurt too much.

Goddamn chemo pains.

ABC News has a link on Twitter with the hashtag #BlizzardUpdate. I thought it was about new video games rather than the snowstorm that's going to slam the east coast. I have been away from snow for too long! lol

Its times like this that remind me when I was on a field trip to the aquarium in Elementary school. I saw two turtles touching each others shells I though "Oh they seem friendly!" And then the male got behind the female and the teacher rushed us kids away from that part of the aquarium. Needless to say, it was as hilarious as it was gross. TURTLE LOVE!

NO CYN, MLP ISN'T SEXUAL, IT'S ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE.
I know you're being sarcastic, but here's this anyway (completely and totally WTF and censored NSFW):

[DOUBLEPOST=1360381794][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its times like this that remind me when I was on a field trip to the aquarium in Elementary school. I saw two turtles touching each others shells I though "Oh they seem friendly!" And then the male got behind the female and the teacher rushed us kids away from that part of the aquarium. Needless to say, it was as hilarious as it was gross. TURTLE LOVE!
But turtles make the most hilarious noises when they doink.