The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

And that's when @sixpackshaker discovered his mutant power.
About 4 years ago I went on a business trip out to west Texas. The hotel I stayed at had a free bar for the residents. About 8 employees from the region showed up to show me a good time while I was there. I drank them all under the table and walked back to my room. The manager there was so impressed that he tells every new hire that comes east to meet me about my ability... It is really not a reputation that I want.[DOUBLEPOST=1387161580,1387161446][/DOUBLEPOST]
His abnormally small wallet made him buy the cheapest, weakest beer imaginable?

--Patrick
The first sixpack was Miller, the I cruised on free Bud Light. Now I am drinking Margaritaville Paradise Punch. It tastes just like Hawaiian punch just out of the steel cans of my youth.

GasBandit

Staff member
The drinking didn't stop when the christmas party was over. Well, really, it stopped much in advance, so I could drive home. But shortly thereafter, it came back with a vengeance! I'm about ready to take a screwdriver to my brain just to stop hearing "Blue Christmas."

I kinda like Hornsby's Hard Crisp Cider. It made playing our ongoing game of Risk that much more fun. I'm going to win, btw. I have Asia. My neighbor thinks he's going to win because he's got Australia, South America, and Europe. But I have a plan. Teehee.

I kinda like Hornsby's Hard Crisp Cider. It made playing our ongoing game of Risk that much more fun. I'm going to win, btw. I have Asia. My neighbor thinks he's going to win because he's got Australia, South America, and Europe. But I have a plan. Teehee.
But if he has Australia he can win by attrition! It's the worst/best strategy in that game!

I wish I remembered what my plan was going to be. I suck at this kind of strategy game. I'm the person who, when playing chess, has a great opening and no middle game whatsoever.
The best move is never what will give you the most advantage, but that which your opponent least wants you to make.

I am writing trainee journals whilst killing leftover New Year's prosecco.

This may (or may not) be the best decision I have ever made, with regards to being a training officer.

BRB, purchasing hip-flask for patrol duties.

GasBandit

Staff member
Whiskey, coke, and Mechwarrior online make for some interesting times. Sometimes I'm a better mech pilot when I'm sloshed. S'true!

My neighbor had a bottle of Angry Orchard Iceman that she wanted to try, but didn't want it to go to waste. It says 10 percent ABV but a pint or two later and I'm hardly buzzed. Meh.

hungover. not puking and no headache. but the poop never stops. 13 beers last night as my family stayed up to 5am playing yahtzee. I am way too tired to be awake but too awake to go back to sleep.