The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

GasBandit

Staff member
I want fruity tropical drinks tonight. I am not a drinker. Suggest some shit for me or I am going to end up with beer as usual because I have no idea what I am doing!
Get yourself some fruit flavored wine coolers. Since you're a lightweight, they'll be tasty and won't get you hammered immediately.

Baijiu, Great Wall red wine, etc. End of the year school dinner. Im leaving. A lot of attractive teachers cried at the news. No joke. It was..nice. I sang 童话 again for them all.

You know how it goes @bhamv3 你对我哭着说 童话里都是骗人的 我不可能 是你的王子。。。

Then as a closer, I sang 朋友 一生一起走 那些日子 不再有一句话 一辈子 一生情 一杯酒

Now to take out the fiance and hit the bars. THEN OFF TO THE LABOUR BUREAU BECAUSE FUCK YOU. 你不遵守中国法律, 我会找劳动局!

Baijiu, Great Wall red wine, etc. End of the year school dinner. Im leaving. A lot of attractive teachers cried at the news. No joke. It was..nice. I sang 童话 again for them all.

You know how it goes @bhamv3 你对我哭着说 童话里都是骗人的 我不可能 是你的王子。。。

Then as a closer, I sang 朋友 一生一起走 那些日子 不再有一句话 一辈子 一生情 一杯酒

Now to take out the fiance and hit the bars. THEN OFF TO THE LABOUR BUREAU BECAUSE FUCK YOU. 你不遵守中国法律, 我会找劳动局!
谢谢你,谷歌翻译服务。

--Patrick

Last edited:
Guys guys it's Chinese valentines day. It's getting crazy. I'll be back later. Look

image.jpg

Note: not my valentine

You laugh but I took one hit and my throat still is in a lot of pain. I don't know why i tried, it was the exact thing that happened last time.

Well it was probably because I was drunk

GasBandit

Staff member
You laugh but I took one hit and my throat still is in a lot of pain. I don't know why i tried, it was the exact thing that happened last time.

Well it was probably because I was drunk
You might actually be allergic to tobacco.

That IS a thing.

Yeah. Which might be why it was so bad. I just know I don't want to ever smoke anything again
Get a vaporizer. Seriously. Your throat and lungs will love you. PM if you want more info.

I woke up from a nightmare in which I was considering suicide to the news that Robin Williams had done it. So yeah I'm pretty fucked up. Not as much as I want/need to be before I watch Aladdin though.

(One nice thing though: my father-in-law turned 91 today and is recovering marvelously from some heart surgeries. Talking to him was a ray of sunshine in cloudy today.)

But it wasn't tobacco....
You can be allergic to that, too. I am. Now that I have a neighbor who smokes weed like he might never get it again my eyes itch and run, including a bout with pink eye this spring, plus I have postnasal drip constantly. I've racked my brain trying to come up with anything else that can cause it. Considering my symptoms have gotten worse again now that he's on leave and sitting around his house all day playing video games (I can hear you through the wall, asshole) I am pretty positive that this is the answer. It also explains some symptoms I had years ago when I was smoking it, too.

Whose got two thumbs and figured out to use a butter knife to open a cheap champagne bottle? THIS FLY! Was kinda annoyed how non violently it opened as the bottle claimed it could hurt someone in the eye. Was I supposed to shake it? Who cares- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

It is the night of my friend's bachelor party. His wedding is tomorrow. This is beside the point but explains my inebriation.

I am drunker currently than I've been in years. It has taken great difficulty to type this properly. Hell, I smoked up with a different friend. This could end my career if I'm tested randomly in the next month which I could very well be. I don't care about any of this. I don't give a shit about my career.

Tonight I almost cheated on my girlfriend.

A friend of the groom is also a friend of mine. Nearly lifelong. I've known her most of my life off and on (since grade school). We got into a pretty hefty conversation off on our own. She's been married for 8 years. She and her husband have kids together. In my questioning, she admitted to me of being unfaithful to him when she needed to stray, though she is certain that he is faithful to her. The questions were very probing and I was unusually open about the ones I was asked. Eventually she began rolling a joint. Ballsy considering who I am but she's known me almost longer than my younger brother. She knows I am not going to do anything. What was unexpected is I would join her.

I've never done this before in my current position, it could very well end my career. I don't know why I did it.

We share a puff and eventually embrace. I look down at her and ask her if I could kiss her. She says yes. I do. She asks me if I want to go somewhere and continue and for a brief, agonizing moment, I do. We go off into this friend's garage where the party is taking and we begin a little bit of heavy interaction. We kiss more.

At this point I have to separate us. I question who I am.

There was a section here about Leigh's attempt at suicide and how it has unexpectedly affected me in a way that gave away who I am even more easily than this post already does but I deleted it.

I feel incredibly messed up.

I kissed her. I kissed her in the most shameful way.

I am completely ashamed of myself. She is asleep currently and I am in the same room.

I think you should tell your girlfriend. If you don't come clean, its something you will always feel bad about as long as you're together.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

As someone who has been in the position of connecting, then "connecting" with an old friend, after being in a committed relationship... the secrecy kills. And while your girlfriend might be furious... you stopped short of where I did... you stopped yourself from fully crossing that threshold.

Take pride in the fact that even though you had a momentary lapse in character, brought on by feelings that you've probably been carrying for a good long while. I get it.

You're still a good person. You're human, with human feelings, and a slip now and then will not condemn you... So long as you're able to keep to this standard that you've set for yourself.

I would say talk to your girlfriend... lay out your situation, let her know that this was something that had been building for some time, and you let yourself get caught up in the moment, but stopped yourself, remembering her.

Don't make my mistake.

Cajungal

Staff member
Shame just reminds you of your moral boundaries, but you stopped before it went even further than it had. That takes a lot of willpower. I know you'll probably always be sorry that you let it go anywhere at all, but forgive yourself. And like the above poster says, be honest with your gf. Sorry you got into a situation you regret and that makes you feel ashamed. That really is the worst. The good news is that you feel something rather than no remorse at all. It means you're a good person.

I know at the moment it might not be true, but Leigh will eventually thank you for saving him as well.
You did good, Frank.