The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Im just had the most wicked hungerflash after smoking a little too much.

I ripped apart breadrolls because cutting em with a knift whould have taken too long and stuck
a slice of gouda between em. 5 star cuisine ,people.

So like....my fiance was with me at TGI Fridays in Shanghai.

She had a bite of my burger.

She said: "That was so thick and juicy."

Uh huh. Tell me more.

You know....I think I like bacon.

Tell me more. Is it juicy? Do you want more?

I think I want another bite

Does it excite you? Do you want more?

It's so juicy,

I'll give you more. Oh yeah. Like never before.

Uhh........

So like....my fiance was with me at TGI Fridays in Shanghai.

She had a bite of my burger.

She said: "That was so thick and juicy."

Uh huh. Tell me more.

You know....I think I like bacon.

Tell me more. Is it juicy? Do you want more?

I think I want another bite

Does it excite you? Do you want more?

It's so juicy,

I'll give you more. Oh yeah. Like never before.

Uhh........

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. I've been drinking for 16 hours now. I can't stop. Help.

I had a cup of tea made with the 4 teabags left over from when I filled my work thermos this morning.
It's almost 2am and I am SO AWAKE right now.

--Patrick

I was so freaking high juzst now (still am) watched Harold and Kumar (lol) cuz two of my friends didtn know it yet, and we found it funny to be high to watch a movie about people getting high. Well I started tripping and while I was lying face down my feet started to twitch which my brain interpreted as "Hey,we are drawing now!"

My feet drew mountains and vallies then fauna und flora, then a city which evolved through the different eras.
was cool, and wanted to share before I forget it.

GasBandit

Staff member
I was so freaking high juzst now (still am) watched Harold and Kumar (lol) cuz two of my friends didtn know it yet, and we found it funny to be high to watch a movie about people getting high. Well I started tripping and while I was lying face down my feet started to twitch which my brain interpreted as "Hey,we are drawing now!"

My feet drew mountains and vallies then fauna und flora, then a city which evolved through the different eras.

That made me laugh harder then it should.

I pat myself on the back for being such a geek, but everything my feet drew in my mind was in sim city 2000 graphics.

Lol. wut?

I will make my grandchildren proud! Someday they will mindjack into the net and find this post and will be all
"woah,gramps was totaly bitchin."

I was at a party at the local drinkary this evening. Myself and my girlfriend got drunk like we were 18 tonight. I brought her home and we fucked like desperate teenagers. She passed out. I am awake. Feeling empty and alone. I don't remember this feeling when I was 18.

I'm getting this whole scene in my head of you sitting on the edge of the bed with your girlfriend laying passed out while Simon and Garfunkle's "The Sound of Silence" plays.