The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

You are my american girl. American girl.

In unrelated news, tberes at knockoff of captain morgan thats 13 dollars for a handle. I like that.

I played monopoly! ANyone whose ever been drunk before knows the kind of SHIT goes down during drunk monopoly. MY LITTLE BROTHER IS SLEEPING OVERF and I am okay with that because we'se DRUNK!

Tonight was girls night out and guys night out. I was warned multiple times about how I shouldn't drink too much. Want to guess who carried who to the bathroom to throw up?

doomdragon6

Staff member
I always forget this thread exists. Last night there was a party and I decided I was getting smashed. And I did.

Things of note:

- Party is hosted by my current interest's ex
- Current interest showed up to party completely unexpected by everyone
- I was pretty drunk by this point (damn)
- Mostly left her alone
- Other girl tells me she wanted to give up her virginity for lent but it didn't happen
- Somehow this leads to us deciding we should totally do it (Her: "That's fine, I'd totally do you sober anyway.")
- We don't, but we do end up making out
- Apparently made out while current interest was walking up like 10 feet away
- Get a text 15 minutes later from current interest: "Did you make out with _____"
- I respond "I don't know?" cuz at that point I honestly wasn't sure (I was fucking GONE)
- Then later say something like I'm an idiot and sorry or something
- She says no she's the idiot and she's sorry, we should talk later

life is weird yo but I fucking love these parties and my recent efforts to work out and look better are apparently working like HELL

GasBandit

Staff member
Reminds me of Jagerbombs. The Jagermeister is a depressant, the red bull is a stimulant. By their power combined, you are extra fucked up.

My softball team, Got the Runs, got our first win tonight! We are now 1-1 for the season so far!
Also it is May 24 weekend, so I insisted we celebrate the win at the nearest pub.

HAPPY MAY TWO FOUR, fellow Canadians.

And Happy meaningless Sunday to everyone else, unless it's a holiday weekend for you too in which case happy whateverthefuck.

Cajungal

Staff member
Talking shit with teacher friends and margaritas. We are all so happy that the tiny dictator music teacher has hit the bricks and I cannot wait for this burger to be ready

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh my god talking a friend through burying her deadbeat mom. So much tequila is in this person. Thank god her gross stepfather is never going to be near her again. I wish I could I home right now. So many dirty dishds

I must be on something, because it's 2 AM and I'm contemplating just not going to bed. At all. Just stay up the night playing video games, get to the chores in the morning.

This is a really stupid thought. I just hate sleep. I could be doing so many things besides sleeping. I'm more awake now than I will be if I sleep until morning, but I know I'll be worse in the morning if I don't sleep until then.

Maybe I'm not on something; maybe I'm just insane.

I must be on something, because it's 2 AM and I'm contemplating just not going to bed. At all. Just stay up the night playing video games, get to the chores in the morning.

This is a really stupid thought. I just hate sleep. I could be doing so many things besides sleeping. I'm more awake now than I will be if I sleep until morning, but I know I'll be worse in the morning if I don't sleep until then.

Maybe I'm not on something; maybe I'm just insane.
I'm not drinking nor wasted, but there's a lot to do tomorrow morning (I will have to help empty a 10x12 storage unit of stuff, plus a bunch of running around and stress and things and also both headlights on my car decided to die at the same time tonight?(brights and fog still work so WTF?)) and so I find myself lumbering around the Internet just so I don't have to go to sleep, because the longer I stay awake, the longer it will still be "today" and not "tomorrow." I pine for sleep, and miss it terribly, but I rarely get more than 6hrs max/night, because I am always wanting "today" to last as long as possible. Bleah.

And now I'm off to bed.

--Patrick

I'm not drinking nor wasted, but there's a lot to do tomorrow morning (I will have to help empty a 10x12 storage unit of stuff, plus a bunch of running around and stress and things and also both headlights on my car decided to die at the same time tonight?(brights and fog still work so WTF?)) and so I find myself lumbering around the Internet just so I don't have to go to sleep, because the longer I stay awake, the longer it will still be "today" and not "tomorrow." I pine for sleep, and miss it terribly, but I rarely get more than 6hrs max/night, because I am always wanting "today" to last as long as possible. Bleah.

And now I'm off to bed.

--Patrick
Man, you made that post and still beat me to bed. I went in at 3 AM, came out at 7:40.

I will make an effort to get 6 hours a night for the next week though. I'll dedicate it to you.

I want fruity tropical drinks tonight. I am not a drinker. Suggest some shit for me or I am going to end up with beer as usual because I have no idea what I am doing!