The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Fuck I don't remember posting that. I was such an obnoxious shitshow last night. I think I need to take a break from drinking.

Except I told one guy who I worked in a group with last year that he didn't help with the project (kinda true but still really rude). And I told my girlfriend that I wanted to date her best friend (not true at all).

Regardless I went out tonight, had one drink and felt so shitty with it that I didn't want anymore.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M DRINKIN AROUND- I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREE-E-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

While I drunkenly have you, was that Greatest American hero show any good or is it just one of them cult shows that you either love or hate?

BELIEVE IT OR NOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M DRINKIN AROUND- I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREE-E-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

While I drunkenly have you, was that Greatest American hero show any good or is it just one of them cult shows that you either love or hate?
Cult show love or hate. I love it because I have great memories of watching it with my dad when I was very little.

I have the complete series (my wife's aunt bought it for me, comes in a tin and has a cape). I still love it. It's cheesy 80's style super hero schlock, but it's great stuff if you can appreciate that kind of thing without letting the obvious aging of the material bother you.

Just started teacher ed. Went to a professional development seminar. Drank many a beer. I think I gonna like being a teacher.

Cajungal

Staff member
:confused: I am pouring the rest of that cough syrup down the sink. Don't think I was fit to go to work today. Teaspoon, it said... not tablespoon.

You know...drinkin at home with the fiance isnt so bad...........a quarter of a bottle and she's done and the taxi fare from the living room to the bedroom is a lot cheapr.r

Yeah so it's nearly 2AM. I started drinking around 7pM. Jun went out to yoga class so I went out to the corner resturarnt to eat dinner. I met up with some people ive drank with before. They don't speak English and we only communicate in Chinese. One of them is a hardcore Chinese nationalist. Like, my country right or wrong. Another guy is his polar opposite. For example, the nationist is like, we can drink in peace and get pissed, but if our countries were to go to war, id shoot you dead, and you should probably do the same. The other guy is like, if we go to war, i'll make sure the road is open to US forces and pinpoint all the strategic areas for you.

It was a fun conversation to sit in on. I feel like my Chinese has made a lot of progress over the years. Even when they were speaking shanghainese, I could pick up a lot of words. If it werent for my fianance, Id probably stay out till dawn.

I hate the marihuana stigma in Mexico. I'm too fucking sober right now, my IBS is killing me but I can't pull out the pipe 'cause I'm at my sister's and she would flip u_u

Jet jumped on me yesterday. My shoulder made a popping noise, pained, then popped again leaving me with intense pain for tw odays going.

I am now high.

The pain is gone~

Super haaaai
Munching on hershey's toffee and almond chocolate Hope brought me from the States. I don't know why it tastes so much better than mexican hershey's that's a bit crappy.