The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Also, I think I hit retail worker jackpot because I can be almost as shitty back to shitty people during the two weeks following Christmas without repercussions.:aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah:

fade

Staff member
Uncle Ben also says "Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes". I think we could all learn a few life lessons from this wisdom.

I'm going to visit my father for the first time in 34 years! I'm a little nervous. <hyperventilating in a paper bag>

Wait! Wait! Not THAT paper...

(watches in horror as Emrys inhales a doomweasel that was hiding in said bag)
Allow me to point you to my post in the Secret Santa thread about doomweasels being fat-asses this time of year.

Plus for all y'all know, I'm really a robot being controlled by doomweasels.

Oops, I've said too much.

My little boy is doing well and healthy and I hope his parents understand the deluge of Transformers I will force upon him. He's not the first non-relative I've had that calls me uncle but he's the first I'm officially the godfather of. This child is gon get spoiled.

Dave

Staff member
Just got my Christmas present to myself. Corsair VoidPro Wireless headset. Once this bad boy charges I'll be in my own little noise-cancelling world and be able to actually use Discord and stuff again.

(For those wondering, we don't have to pay mortgage in January. Only way I could have afforded to get them. Yes, I know they were only $80 but to me that's a lot.)