Star Wars II
Star Wars: Brotherhood
Star Wars: Revelations
Star Wars III
Star Wars IV: Black Flag
Star Wars Rogue
Star Wars Syndicate
Star Wars Origins
When Vader is unmasked, Luke asks if his face looks like that because of the burns.

"Oh, no. I'm just programmed by Ubisoft."

So I had some issues with one of the digital cable boxes here at the old apartment. I finally got tired of it, had a Charter Spectrum tech come out to look at what the problem was. Guess what - the cable connectors had bent, resulting in poor connections.

While he fixed that, he told me, "Boy, that's an old setup you have with your internet and phone modem." He then upgraded me, for free, to a new phone/cable modem...

...which now gets me 89.99 Mbps DL/11.47 Mbps UL speeds. :eek::minionhappy:

I left the house! All by my lonesome! And I made it back! Seriously, this is the first time since August that I've left the property without my wife. I managed to drive to the store, buy some groceries, and make it back. Sure, I had a panic attack considering getting back in the car to drive home, and it took two stops to get out and walk around, and my wife had to start heading my way to come get me, but I made the drive by myself and just walked back down to my wife and dog and walked back with them.

Speaking of houses: My girlfriend and I have now officially purchased a wonderful plot of land so that we can build our dream house on it. We got all the papers signed on Monday I'm... I'm freaking out more than a little. This is by far the biggest purchase I have ever made, and it's a huge step. I'm deliriously happy to be taking it, especially with her, but yeah, it's huge.

I own land. I think that makes me a Lord or something.

GasBandit

Staff member
Speaking of houses: My girlfriend and I have now officially purchased a wonderful plot of land so that we can build our dream house on it. We got all the papers signed on Monday I'm... I'm freaking out more than a little. This is by far the biggest purchase I have ever made, and it's a huge step. I'm deliriously happy to be taking it, especially with her, but yeah, it's huge.

I own land. I think that makes me a Lord or something.
It makes you gentry. To be a lord, you need vassals :p

Zappit

Staff member
Just visited my Analytics data for the first time this year. I average between 5-6 thousand uniques a week, and, for the first time, Supervillainous accumulated over 1,000,000 page views in a year. That felt kind of nice.

fade

Staff member
I see they’re starting you off easy, sending you to one that wasn't moving and therefore less of a challenge.

—Patrick
I was going to say something about the spelling, but then I realized it was HCGLNS, and he was probably doing it on purpose.

Well, half is going to groceries and about a quarter is gas in our cars. So...yeah.
The really sad part is that my net pay today was a one-time 16% higher than normal due to holiday pay, etc. So that percentage really should’ve been painfully higher.
And I haven’t even taken out for gas & groceries yet. The next 2 weeks are gonna be leeean.

—Patrick

A former friend used to bitch at me all the time because I supposedly had all these awesome benefits because I had what she thought was a good job and was in a union. What she didn't get was that none of those benefits, especially the pension were free. When I finally had enough and blasted her and then told her how much I paid a month into my pension, she was horrified.

Net paycheck talk is so sad :(