The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

It was literally right after the original.

"It was literally right after the original," fade had said only moments earlier.
See, it took me awhile to find out you actually responded to this.

BECAUSE YOU DON'T USE QUOTES! GARRBLRLBLBLBR!

CrimsonSoul is part of the round earth conspiracy! Don't believe his lies! His pictures are all doctored! Photoshopped! I can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time!

Kidding aside, that's a pretty cool pic.

CrimsonSoul is part of the round earth conspiracy! Don't believe his lies! His pictures are all doctored! Photoshopped! I can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time!

Kidding aside, that's a pretty cool pic.
I have a panorama I took of the sunset but I can't upload/post the picture to halforums because of a.. "security error"?

edit: well.. I guess I can get it to post.. earlier it gave me a security error.. weird.

I haven't been a "gamer" since the early 2000s. But, I've been keeping my eye out for Wii U deals since the Switch came out. I finally snagged what I consider a good deal on Craigslist.
It came with:
-32 Gb Console
-two regular controllers + nunchuck
-one wii u pro controller
-game pad
-balance board
-16Gb thumbdrive
-Mario Kart 8
-Super Smash Bros.
-Super Mario 3D
-Infinity 1.0 + ~18-20 figurines (some are 2.0 and 3.0)
-Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

All for 160! Everything is in great shape. So happy! The gamepad is super cool.

And we’re moved. A minor rant that only two friends showed up to help, but everything came together nicely and we have almost everything here. But god DAMN am I sore. Taking a bath in my new whirlpool tub as we speak.

The house is amazing and we own it.
As a new houseowner myself I fully understand everything you said.
Still living with constructions onsite though, but our bathtub should be ready by thursday...

Today is mine and my wife's 29th Wedding Anniversary. From being two stupid kids that got married at 19 (according to the gossip mill we HAD to get married, damn long pregnancy though, over 5 years) to eventually having a kid, raising her and getting her married off, and now having the time and space to love what we love doing together.

Today is mine and my wife's 29th Wedding Anniversary. From being two stupid kids that got married at 19 (according to the gossip mill we HAD to get married, damn long pregnancy though, over 5 years) to eventually having a kid, raising her and getting her married off, and now having the time and space to love what we love doing together.
Congratulations to you both.

Dave

Staff member
Guys. Guys! This is going to be the strangest but most epic of epic wins ever! My van got broken into at Walmart yesterday!

At the new house trash day is Friday. At the old house it is Monday. So we put stuff into trash bags and some of the boxes we didn’t want and put them in back of the van. We ran into Walmart to get a few things and left the van unlocked because there was nothing of value in it. While we were gone someone opened the back hatch and stole 2 bags and 2 boxes of our trash. Nothing was broken and nothing in the trash had our old or new address.

I so wish I could have been there to see their faces when they opened it!

I know I’ve posted about this as a story told by someone during a New York City garbage strike, but it’s the first I’ve heard of it happening to anyone I know.

—Patrick