The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

The last piece of the puzzle has fallen into place. We close on the 15th. Been holding my breath way too long on this. Now I can sleep again.
Oh, the house!
I thought you meant your job, and this left me wondering why you were so happy to be closing.

--Patrick

The last piece of the puzzle has fallen into place. We close on the 15th. Been holding my breath way too long on this. Now I can sleep again.
Now just wait until you get the feeling, weeks later, that there was some forgotten form and you will be asked to leave. Damn it was hard to sleep then.

fade

Staff member
Congratulations Terrik on your future of friends and family opening their mouths and asking if this looks infected to you.

Hugh "We are doing X"
Negative Nancy "Well that's a nice idea but it can't possibly be done in our region it's just not possible. "
Hugh "I am from your region and we are doing it in your back yard!"

Power of Positivity Upcut!

Ah. Swinging.
Um, since no one followed this up, are we talking :unibrow: swinging? Because that wouldn't be a result I'd expect from some of your other post.

(Or you could tell me to mind my own business, which is fair and why I tend not to be the person that asks personal questions.)

fade

Staff member
I was just trying to make a joke on HCGLNS post.[DOUBLEPOST=1512843764,1512843703][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean come on. Doing it in your backyard?

I guess there's no "Where's my invitation" follow-up. :(

At least Emrys made popcorn. Share, lady!
Of course. Do you want butter-flavoured popcorn or weasel-flavoured* popcorn?

*It's not flavoured with weasel essence. They just licked it.