The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member
They agreed to it but why? And they gave them disgusting shit as well.
I suspect them to be masochists.

Also maybe for the attention.

But yeah, I'm as carnivorous as they come, and even I wouldn't eat most of that without SERIOUS motivation/recompense.

This was posted awhile ago and I somehow missed it. The crowd-funded Simon's Cat cartoon posted the results on YouTube after sharing it privately with its backers I think a few years ago. The results are fantastic.

Oh no! The Russians have reverse-engineered MIDI!

I remember John Davidson showing off how he could play piano/chimes/etc on his guitar ... on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Called it his M16 attack guitar, or something.

—Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
This was posted awhile ago and I somehow missed it. The crowd-funded Simon's Cat cartoon posted the results on YouTube after sharing it privately with its backers I think a few years ago. The results are fantastic.

I am extremely glad I've never owned a pet with opposable thumbs and smart enough to smash a vase on my face.

The best parts will be the Mork & Mindy-style epilogues to each episode, where Diomedes does a quick video report to Cat Central about having to put up with the two of you all the time, and when will it finally be okay for him to leave this assignment.

—Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
"This is the worst thing I've ever had in my hand, and I've had SO many penises in it."
Oh Blaithin, I think I love you :rofl:

I don't much care for milk bottles either.
I have never seen milk shakes or that particular brand of chocolate fish.

I don't think of toffee pops as being particularly unique to New Zealand.
Whittakers is a great brand of chocolate but jelly tip isn't the best flavour.

Didn’t remember JB was by Kool ‘n’ the Gang (but did know the title), otherwise flawless.
Also, Madison continues to amaze me with her apparent vapidity.

—Patrick

She acts like SUCH an airhead, like Ginger Grant^2, and I legitimately don't know if it's an act, or if she's that way IRL.
I'm sure she's a very nice person.

--Patrick