The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

figmentPez

Staff member
1000W of LED lighting on a drone. Not 1000W equivalent--actual 1000W. It's like night to day. Somewhere, Steven Spielberg is wetting his pants.
Watching those shots of the bridge looked like last gen computer graphics.

Also, someone got "day for night" shooting backwards. :awesome:

Didn't even know she was part of this season.
Seems she'd count as a ringer, though.

But I doubt that's actually Escala performing in the background, just some people ... violin-synching?

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
"Expection"? Really not that hard to come up with the word "Inspection."

Not at you DA, just a comment on the title.
These days it's like everything's typed on a fucking phone with predictive text. I myself am bad about it too - I use the microphone on my phone to dictate texts and such pretty often, and half the time they rutabaga.

And you’ll type it in correctly and the phone will still be like, “That can’t possibly be what he meant, I’ll just adjudicate it for him.”

—Patrick

You know how like sometimes you don't do the dishes after a dinner party, and then you add your breakfast dishes to that pile and leave them while you're at work? But you do the dishes when you get home, and regret it's such a big deal.

How do you let a fucking hornet's nest get to the point where it FILLS A BUILDING

I know I saw this somewhere else first (maybe it was Celt Z's facebook?) but I can't find it in this thread, so if it was posted somewhere else, idgaf.

GasBandit

Staff member
"It looks like a massive shit covered with cum."
"I would literally rather eat shit."
Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha, wooooo boy. Ok Blaithin, you stay classy. That's why you're my favorite.
(Well, that and red hair)