So Dave woke up on Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
No, my pussy sand is fine. The shitty middle-school humor that passes for posting on this forum, on the other hand...

BOOSH. *drops mic*

But you're right, it is pointless to piss on someone's fun, so I humbly withdraw, perhaps to go buy groceries and opting out of using a plastic bag, perhaps to condescend on some unsuspecting hooligans about the dangers of barnstorming 14th and Kenyon (they take their lives so haphazardly!)

GasBandit

Staff member
No, my pussy sand is fine. The shitty middle-school humor that passes for posting on this forum, on the other hand...

BOOSH. *drops mic*

But you're right, it is pointless to piss on someone's fun, so I humbly withdraw, perhaps to go buy groceries and opting out of using a plastic bag, perhaps to condescend on some unsuspecting hooligans about the dangers of barnstorming 14th and Kenyon (they take their lives so haphazardly!)
I used to piss on other people's fun. Then I took an arrow in the knee.

fade

Staff member
I have to admit, I'm scratching my head at all the hate for this. File it under "if you don't like it, don't use it". It doesn't seem to be worth getting irritated by.

S

SeraRelm

BOOSH. *drops bass*

Wubwubwubwubwubwub wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub wuuuuuuuuuuuuuub wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub (Random sound bite from tv or film!)
ElJuskrill!

I still really don't see the problem with the rage faces, whether you find them funny or not, as far as I know posting one isn't murdering anyone or hurting anyone, physically, or emotionally.

I also don't see how finding the rage faces humourous is a crime against humanity, but, and I paraphrase here, "wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub" is apparently the funniest shit since George Carlin died.

Status
Not open for further replies.