So Dave woke up on Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
And started messing with things again. :cry:

First, he checked his email and found a lot of spam, which kinda sucked. :fu: But then he saw one that told him his penis could be even bigger :sohappy: - like minotaur size! :dumb: But after a little research he found out that this was fake. :okay: So he then went to a couple other sites and found that there were new smilies to be had! :megusta: Smilies everyone is pretty familiar with. So he downloaded them and spent a couple minutes - about 15 :foreveralone: - getting them on the boards.

Now you can use them, too! Except Calleja.:problemo:

:wololo: :trolol:

At first when I saw the new similes I was like :sohappy:

Then I thought of :troll: someone.

Then I realized I am a bit :foreveralone: since I have really little of value to input.

So I guess I'll just go back to playing my morbidly obese Jedi :megusta:

Dave

Staff member
Hm...I don't see these in the smily section...how does one use them?
They are at the bottom of the smilie section. And since we have so many if you have a small screen or are at the bottom of the page they might not show up.

I woke up today with a zit on the right side of my nose. IT'S ALL I CAN SEE IN MY PERIPHERY! ARGH! I'm 29 body, fucking knock it off!

:foreveralone:

And started messing with things again. :cry:

First, he checked his email and found a lot of spam, which kinda sucked. :fu: But then he saw one that told him his penis could be even bigger :sohappy: - like minotaur size! :dumb: But after a little research he found out that this was fake. :okay: So he then went to a couple other sites and found that there were new smilies to be had! :megusta: Smilies everyone is pretty familiar with. So he downloaded them and spent a couple minutes - about 15 :foreveralone: - getting them on the boards.

Now you can use them, too! Except Calleja.:problemo:

:wololo: :trolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.