So Dave woke up on Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Reactions
26 0 0
hey guys I just found out about this Rick Roll guy, it would be funny if we were linking somewhere and we actually linked to his music video

ElJuski

Staff member
Reactions
26 0 0
but seriously at least this is only one thread where everyone can get their derp face smiley needs out.

And also, Chippy is the man.

Reactions
42 1 0
Because Chippy and Juski are "too good" for mains.... oh.... oh wow.... how..... I didn't..... it's all so clear now.....They're E-Hipsters.... how did I not see this before.....

ElJuski

Staff member
Reactions
26 0 0
dude, if finding boring old jokes not funny makes me a hipster, then so be it. I'm totally down with it.

I'm all for ripping off other shit, it's just nice when it was shit that was funny the first time like :smug: or :eng101: and not anything from reddit

Reactions
355 55 1
Some jokes get funnier the more they are used. Some just become boring. Give those time to be funny again.

Homer : (Putting on glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
Man : That's a right triangle, you idiot!
Homer : D'oh!
I was going to post that..

Also, why can't I see the smilies in my smilies list?

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,347 1,090 23
Xenforo.com. There's a lot more but I didn't add them.

And like everything else, when something is added people go overboard using them. Then it'll calm down and not blizzard us with their presence. Be cool, man, be cool.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,142 1,503 27
Ha ha ha... Sometimes I think I'm the forum's pariah... and then something like this happens and the Axis of Asinine always shows up to complain about the sand in their vagina.

:wololo:

Status
Not open for further replies.