*sighs, turns over "DAYS SINCE LAST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICA" sign to 0*

And instead of discussing how a multiple-time loser wound up with a gun, we're discussing Charlie and his language parsing AGAIN.

GasBandit

Staff member
I know Texas law restricts gun ownership to people with felony records, and I'm pretty sure federal law does as well... so if this guy had a record, then he didn't have what he had legally.

Generally speaking, you can't legally own a gun in the US if you have committed a felony or have a serious mental health issue that could result in you misusing it.

Generally speaking, you can't legally own a gun in the US if you have committed a felony or have a serious mental health issue that could result in you misusing it.
oh hey! Y'all could institute some strict, commie-style gun control just by expanding "serious mental health issue" to include "redneck." Jeff Foxworthy has already developed an effective, peer-reviewed test for the condition, too.

Dave

Staff member
Like me behind the wheel. When I drive I lose all my humanity. I'm a raging douchebag when I'm driving. I think it's truly where I use up all my bile and aggression.