Remember that drool-worthy Michelle Jenneke warming-up-dancing video?

Why must you people ruin all that is beautiful? :(
I know, not even my powers can Rerail them!! It's time to bring out the entire weaponry!!

This thread needs more....

BRUCESCARLETTMICHELLE!!!!!
*image fails to load* *sparks fly from The Mex's keyboard*

IT'S TOO MUCH, MY COMPUTER CAN'T TAKE IT!! HELP IT'S GONNA ---

Dave

Staff member
Okay, before I open this here thing back up, a couple notes.

• If you are given red/green/whatever text telling you to calm down or stop whatever action you are doing and you persist, if a rule was broken you'll get a warning at LEAST. If you didn't break any rules other than being a dick, you are going to be banned from the thread, ne'er to return.
  • If you open a new thread complaining about the thread ban, be ready for at least a 24 hour time out.
The reason this thread got closed was not because of the actions of any person or persons, but because it was spiraling quickly into a morass of crap. Some of the posts were genuinely funny, and some were intended to be creepy to prove a point. But now instead of letting a few people ruin a thread for everyone, they just won't be allowed to play any longer.
Also, we mods are talking behind the scenes to address a more level moderation that is perceived as fair for as many as possible. Will it be perfect? Hell no! It never will be. But we're trying and will continue to try and be as fair as possible. And we do have an open door policy. If you feel a mod isn't listening to you, go ahead and send me a PM or email. Please note that my natural inclination is to back my mods, but the first thing I will do is to try and back everyone off so we can discuss without the ravages of momentary emotions clouding our judgement.
So. Without further ado, please keep ogling the poor 19 year old who is in on the joke and obviously likes the attention and internet notoriety.

The reason this thread got closed was not because of the actions of any person or persons, but because it was spiraling quickly into a morass of crap.
I'm sorry, but that sentence is incredibly arbitrary and just plain weird coming from you. "Morass of crap" against what standards? Have you SEEN the other threads? Was it really that different besides the crap I reported and got ignored on? This wasn't about this thread, but I'm tired of telling you that.

Fuck this thread. Thanks for listening and then ignoring my rant over in the PM thread. I think I'm done.

Hope the new modding policies are a bit more unbiasedly followed. Have a good one, Halforums. I won't miss your current incarnation, but I miss what you were.

Dave

Staff member
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?[DOUBLEPOST=1359429713][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you think I've ignored anything you sure don't know me very well.

Now, where were we? Oh yes.

I WANT TO GIVE HER MY NUMBER SO SHE CAN CALL ME, MAYBE!

EDIT: Jesus Christ, Calleja. Do you think maybe you're overreacting to this whole thing just a little much?