Remember that drool-worthy Michelle Jenneke warming-up-dancing video?

In case you lived under a rock last year, Australian runner Michelle Jenneke made half the internet drool like mad with this:

Well, now we have this:

I swear to Thor she's now like two times as attractive to me now knowing she has an awesome sense of humor.

In case you lived under a rock last year, Australian runner Michelle Jenneke made half the internet drool like mad with this:

Well, now we have this:

I swear to Thor she's now like two times as attractive to me now knowing she has an awesome sense of humor.
The crew at the end got me.

GasBandit

Staff member
I like this thread. I like Gil and Chuck trying to lampoon each other. I like dancing athletic girls with a sense of humor. And I like it when mods try to flex nuts on a post that got 3 brofists.

I like this thread. I like Gil and Chuck trying to lampoon each other. I like dancing athletic girls with a sense of humor. And I like it when mods try to flex nuts on a post that got 3 brofists.
I don't see lampooning as much as having a chuckle. As for the mods, I find it funny when they yell at someone for doing something, and not at someonelse for doing the same thing or even better, warning someone against speaking against a person, when that person doesn't even care.

I don't see lampooning as much as having a chuckle. As for the mods, I find it funny when they yell at someone for doing something, and not at someonelse for doing the same thing or even better, warning someone against speaking against a person, when that person doesn't even care.
Fuck the police!

Except ours.

Never underestimate the strength of my nuts.

I just highly approve of anything Michelle Jenneke-related.

And yes, I agree - it's fantastic that she's got enough of a sense of humor to want to work with these guys on this video.

Gil's having a laugh, Charlie appears to be having a laugh at Gil having a laugh.

Gusto's nuts are mighty.

I'd bet Michelle ma belle here would be able to crack nuts with her thighs.

Those shapely, swinging, dancing thighs..... boys boys boys... sway sway sway