Export thread

Remember that drool-worthy Michelle Jenneke warming-up-dancing video?

Calleja

Calleja

In case you lived under a rock last year, Australian runner Michelle Jenneke made half the internet drool like mad with this:

Well, now we have this:

I swear to Thor she's now like two times as attractive to me now knowing she has an awesome sense of humor.

Jay

Jay

Dem hips.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

In case you lived under a rock last year, Australian runner Michelle Jenneke made half the internet drool like mad with this:

Well, now we have this:

I swear to Thor she's now like two times as attractive to me now knowing she has an awesome sense of humor.
The crew at the end got me.

Calleja

Calleja

Dem hips.
Right!? AND DOSE LEGS! Damn. She's made me bite my knuckles so much they hurt now.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Gaiz, yoo shuldnt bee treeting gurlz liek meat kkthnx. Dis iz why feministz r so rite.

Calleja

Calleja

I don't think Ms Jenneke minds the ogling.

Espy

Espy

Knock the trolling off Gilgamesh.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I WANNA RIDE THAT LIKE A GODDAMN BRONCO BULL

Emrys

Emrys

Did we have some sort of Freaky Friday reenactment while I was gone?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Knock the trolling off Gilgamesh.
Oh sure, when I do it! :rofl:

Calleja

Calleja

I WANNA RIDE THAT LIKE A GODDAMN BRONCO BULL
I think I'd be content just to see her dance and smile.... and sway those hips, jump around, smile and sway, sway for hours and hours and... bouncy...

hips... sway

australia

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'D LIKE TA BITE THAT ON THE BUTT, DEVELOP LOCKJAW, AND GET DRAGGED TO DEATH!

Calleja

Calleja

Trying too hard, bro.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'D LIKE TA BITE THAT ON THE BUTT, DEVELOP LOCKJAW, AND GET DRAGGED TO DEATH!
I lawled

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Trying too hard, bro.
Story of his life? :awesome:

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'D LIKE TO TAKE HER OUT TO A NICE DINNER, DANCING, AND A HUG OR HANDSHAKE TO END THE NIGHT!

Gusto

Gusto

I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE HER TO MY PARENTS AFTER A SUITABLE COURTING PERIOD

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'D LIKE HER TO TOTALLY FRIEND ZONE ME AND DATE JERKS!

Emrys

Emrys

:popcorn:

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

i would like to put my penis into her vagina probably like. 50 times. maybe 100.

Calleja

Calleja

sway... sway.. hips.. legs..smile.. boys boys boys...

*head moves side to side, blank stare*

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I'd hit it.

Anonymous

GasBandit

GasBandit

I like this thread. I like Gil and Chuck trying to lampoon each other. I like dancing athletic girls with a sense of humor. And I like it when mods try to flex nuts on a post that got 3 brofists.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I like this thread. I like Gil and Chuck trying to lampoon each other. I like dancing athletic girls with a sense of humor. And I like it when mods try to flex nuts on a post that got 3 brofists.
I don't see lampooning as much as having a chuckle. As for the mods, I find it funny when they yell at someone for doing something, and not at someonelse for doing the same thing or even better, warning someone against speaking against a person, when that person doesn't even care.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I don't see lampooning as much as having a chuckle. As for the mods, I find it funny when they yell at someone for doing something, and not at someonelse for doing the same thing or even better, warning someone against speaking against a person, when that person doesn't even care.
Fuck the police!

Except ours.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fuck the police!

Except ours.
bRZW9 - Imgur.gif

Dave

Dave

I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE HER TO MY SON BECAUSE I'M OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER DAD!!

Gusto

Gusto

Never underestimate the strength of my nuts.

Calleja

Calleja

*blank eyes, swinging torso*

boys boys boys:notes:

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I just highly approve of anything Michelle Jenneke-related.

And yes, I agree - it's fantastic that she's got enough of a sense of humor to want to work with these guys on this video.

Gil's having a laugh, Charlie appears to be having a laugh at Gil having a laugh.

Gusto's nuts are mighty.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Never underestimate the strength of my nuts.
Can you crack nuts with your nuts?

Calleja

Calleja

I'd bet Michelle ma belle here would be able to crack nuts with her thighs.

Those shapely, swinging, dancing thighs..... boys boys boys... sway sway sway

Adam

Adam

She's definitely a Type A...for Adam. :awesome:

(damn lucky stienman )

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Can you crack nuts with your nuts?
Perhaps not, but can you do this?
Felt+This+Just+Needed+To+Be+Out+Here....+I+bet_3a65c5_3330022.gif

fade

fade

HEY. You're only allowed to objectify brains, personalities, and non-sexual physical talents. No objectifying bodies. Also, good luck with that.

Calleja

Calleja

Those breasts MUST feel like bags of sand, maybe that's the girl Steve Carrell's character met in 40-Year-Old Virgin

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I just want you guys to know that I really want to fuck this girl

Adam

Adam

I wish to cover her body in dark, heavy cloth with only a small space for her eyes, and then cover that space with a thick veil that is difficult to see out of. She can wear the jogging shorts under that.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I just want you guys to know that I really want to fuck this girl
I want to clone her to create a half dozen litter-bearers to carry me on my daily commute in an ostentatious box on sticks.

Calleja

Calleja

This is literally all that does through my head when I open this thread:

[DOUBLEPOST=1359408600][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, that and the shot in the comedy video where they're watching Up and she has her legs up like that.... damn.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'm glad I'm at home for my lunch break so I can masturbate to that picture now, thanks

Adam

Adam

It's the smile. The body is nice, but kinda skinny. But her smile just lights up that gif. and I know gifs!

Calleja

Calleja

I'm glad I'm at home for my lunch break so I can masturbate to that picture now, thanks
you're a sick pervert[DOUBLEPOST=1359408715][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's the smile. The body is nice, but kinda skinny. But her smile just lights up that gif. and I know gifs!
SKINNY!? HAVE YOU SEEN HER LEGS?![DOUBLEPOST=1359408783][/DOUBLEPOST]No, scratch that, did you see the comedy video? She's not SKINNY, she's athletic as fuck, but she even has a tiny bit of a sexy (and athletic) belly you can notice in the toothbrushing scene.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

you're a sick pervert.
Thanks for helping me cum with this thread.

Adam

Adam

She's not SUPER skinny, but she's still fairly skinny. Don't know how tall she is. Her legs are very nice legs though, I give you that + 2.

Calleja

Calleja

She's not SUPER skinny, but she's still fairly skinny. Don't know how tall she is. Her legs are very nice legs though, I give you that + 2.
We either have very different definitions of "skinny" or you're just looking at her neck or something:

"skinny" has a negative context to me, kinda like unhealthily thin, yeah? I don't see that at aaaaall.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Thanks for helping me cum with this thread.
Doesn't take much when you're backed up eh? ;)

"skinny" has a negative context to me, kinda like unhealthily thin, yeah? I don't see that at aaaaall.
Of course it does, you're Mexican :p

Calleja

Calleja

Of course it does, you're Mexican :p
I don't get this joke.... aren't 'mericans the fat ones?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I don't get this joke.... aren't 'mericans the fat ones?
No joking. Mexicans/Hispanics/Latinos prefer their women curvy over skinny. Most of our entire lives we hear our women/sisters told they need to eat more. It's something we grow up hearing/believing.

Adam

Adam

We either have very different definitions of "skinny" or you're just looking at her neck or something:

The photos of her in the funny video are more attractive to me. The gif of her at the track meet is quite skinny. obviously during the off season she gains a good weight.

Calleja

Calleja

No joking. Mexicans/Hispanics/Latinos prefer their women curvy over skinny. Most of our entire lives we hear our women/sisters told they need to eat more. It's something we grow up hearing/believing.
That's... not really true down here, at least not in my experience. Anorexia was rampant in my high school.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

That's... not really true down here, at least not in my experience. Anorexy was rampant in my high school.
There's anorexic issues in America as well. Maybe I just grew up in a good/healthy Hispanic/Mexican family.

Adam

Adam

That's... not really true down here, at least not in my experience. Anorexia was rampant in my high school.
Needs more tacos!

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Mmmm.... hips...

GasBandit

GasBandit

The video makes her seem pretty darn tall.

Calleja

Calleja

"She's so bouncy.."

"My scoliosis is cured."

"I can see colors again."

"I can now talk to animals"

"I think I just forgave my father."

Wahad

Wahad

HEY. You're only allowed to objectify brains, personalities, and non-sexual physical talents. No objectifying bodies. Also, good luck with that.
As someone who used to do both sprinting and long-distance running for a while, I totally objectify her running talents.

And by that I mean her legs.

Frank

Frank

I'd like you all to feel bad for finding that attractive athletic girl attractive. Thanks.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'd like you all to feel bad for finding that attractive athletic girl attractive. Thanks.
You insensitive prick, I have a disability which prevents me from feeling bad about things.

Tress

Tress

You insensitive prick, I have a disability which prevents me from feeling bad about things.
That explains so much.

Calleja

Calleja

I have a disability from posting in this thread without re-watching Michelle ma belle's video.

Michelle. Ma belle. These are words that go together well, my Michelle.

I love you I love you I LOOOOOOOOOooovE youuuuuu, that's all I want to say.

GasBandit

GasBandit

That explains so much.
Comes in handy when parking.

Calleja

Calleja

Until I find a way I will say the only words I know that you'll understaaaand...

boysboysboys:notes:

Adam

Adam

This is literally all that does through my head when I open this thread:

Espy

Espy

So here's the deal. If you have a history of ragging on someone and you start trolling them in a thread when they haven't even commented in it yet, then guess what? People report it. Your post got reported Gilgamesh . So I did the nice, civil thing, which was to say, hey, cut it out. You think it's unfair? Well guess what? If you want to report someone else's posts because you think they have violated our rules then by all means, go for it and we will confer and deal with it if it's needed.

But if you just want to show everyone how big of a dick you got to swing online, and this goes for anyone who wants to attack us for daring to do our job around here and try to keep you dips in some sort of very crooked line, then by all means, lets find out how well that works. GasBandit? Gilgamesh? Shall we all "flex our nuts" and "yell" guys? See how well that works out?

Adam

Adam

:popcorn:

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

GasBandit

GasBandit

But if you just want to show everyone how big of a dick you got to swing online, and this goes for anyone who wants to attack us for daring to do our job around here and try to keep you dips in some sort of very crooked line, then by all means, lets find out how well that works. GasBandit? Gilgamesh? Shall we all "flex our nuts" and "yell" guys? See how well that works out?
You need a vacation, Javert.

Espy

Espy

What we need is for people to treat each other with a little respect. Like when a mod nicely warns someone and instead they come back with a snide remark. So, try again?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'm not here to ban anyone. I am here to state that I liked that video so much I think it killed some of my tumors.

But if I was here to ban someone, I would mention someone saying that trolling the mods was amateurish.[DOUBLEPOST=1359412962][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I would hit that like a Sisu APC at full speed against a concrete wall.

Mahogany.

Espy

Espy

Really, if you want a day off from the forum, be creative.

Calleja

Calleja

*head keeps swinging from side to side with blank eyes*

Espy

Espy

Carry on Mex, carry on.

GasBandit

GasBandit

You were asked nicely. Now please. Drop it or take it up in pm's with me and Dave if it bothers you this much so the thread doesn't get further dis-railed. -Espy

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

"Mex ain't here, man!"

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

WTF happened to this thread?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Row Row Fight the Power, when all that did was detract from the abject idolisation of a happy, bouncy athlete.[DOUBLEPOST=1359414429][/DOUBLEPOST]Row Row Fight the Power, when all that did was detract from the abject idolisation of a happy, bouncy athlete.

Adam

Adam

Happy AND bouncy, just the way I like 'em.[DOUBLEPOST=1359414536][/DOUBLEPOST]Happy AND bouncy, just the way I like 'em?

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

They can try but they can't derail the hypnotic bounciness!

Calleja

Calleja

boys boys boys

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'm going to print this thread out, and tie it to a brick and throw it at her window

Dave

Dave

Got yer back, Espy

Yer the mod, not me.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Got yer back, Espy
you know who's back I got?

her back . her ass that is. I got it.

Calleja

Calleja

Charlie, please fucking stop.

GasBandit

GasBandit

evenmad.jpg

Gusto

Gusto

Gusto

Gusto

I's gettin' them funny pants feelin's.

Calleja

Calleja

Oh, I can do something about it.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oh, I can do something about it.
If you cross-link that video you just posted, Calleja, I swear I'll end you.

Don't ruin the beautiful bouncing Aussie.

Gusto

Gusto

I think this new Calleja guy might be a troll. :wololo:

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'm not mocking you guys, I'm just horny as hell

Tress

Tress

Chazeja?

Adam

Adam

I think this new Calleja guy might be Chaz's alt :troll:[DOUBLEPOST=1359415909][/DOUBLEPOST]
FFS Tress, THANKS A BUNCH.

Gusto

Gusto

I've been reading Gun Show all day and it as affected me in a way.

Calleja

Calleja

ALFA!!!!

(yes that's "Alpha" in spanish)

Gusto

Gusto

ALFA!!!!

(yes that's "Alpha" in spanish)
You don't say.

Tress

Tress

PatrThom

PatrThom

This thread seems very active.

Also, I'm happy to see a celebrity get famous for something harmless and then have genuine fun with that fame.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Dammit, I was too slow.[DOUBLEPOST=1359416231][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dammit, I was too slow x2.

Adam

Adam

That's Alphalpha in English.

Espy

Espy

I have no idea where this thread has now gone but I guess I, uh, approve? I guess?:Leyla:

Calleja

Calleja

This thread needs more....

MICHELLE!!!!!!!!

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

This thread seems very active.

--Patrick
Gets your blood pumping!

Gusto

Gusto

Oh yeah.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh.

Hay gurl, wanna see my OKCupid profile?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Letter-A-icon.png

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Why must you people ruin all that is beautiful? :(

Calleja

Calleja

Why must you people ruin all that is beautiful? :(
I know, not even my powers can Rerail them!! It's time to bring out the entire weaponry!!

This thread needs more....

BRUCESCARLETTMICHELLE!!!!!
*image fails to load* *sparks fly from The Mex's keyboard*

IT'S TOO MUCH, MY COMPUTER CAN'T TAKE IT!! HELP IT'S GONNA ---

Gusto

Gusto

Et tu, North Ranger?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Not even remotely the same.

GasBandit

GasBandit

BRUCESCARLETTMICHELLE!!!!!
*image fails to load* *sparks fly from The Mex's keyboard*

IT'S TOO MUCH, MY COMPUTER CAN'T TAKE IT!! HELP IT'S GONNA ---

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

She's Wonder Woman!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Thanks, WasabiPoptart ... that makes me feel a little better.

Calleja

Calleja

She's Wonder Woman!
holy shit. I'm THIS close to leaving my girlfriend and family behind just to fly to Australia and stalk this woman. Maybe watch her dance from the window. Swaying to that "boys boys boys" song and.... sway sway smile...

Frank

Frank

She's Wonder Woman!
She is.

Calleja

Calleja

In all seriousness though, she has one of the best smiles ever.

Ever.

Gusto

Gusto

It looks like that guy's dick got bombarded with gamma rays, ifyouknowwhuddumsayin'.

Calleja

Calleja

It looks like that guy's dick got bombarded with gamma rays, ifyouknowwhuddumsayin'.
I don't think it's voluntary, look at where it's pointing. I mean... the penii must go where the penii must go.

Gusto

Gusto

I don't think it's voluntary, look at where it's pointing. I mean... the penii must go where the penii must go.
He calls it the divining rod.

Calleja

Calleja

Yeah, it must be hard for him.

Frank

Frank

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

he has an erection

Gusto

Gusto

Frank

Frank

he has an erection
Actually, I believe it's just the pocket of his shorts tenting awkwardly.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

nah his dick is hard, I know a hard dick when I see it (I saw mine earlier when I saw those gifs, yowza!)

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Emrys

Emrys

You mean you're not happy to see me?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

her boobs are just so hot and her legs and her hips and all the fucking parts of her body are nice, damn it's good , it's just all good

Tress

Tress

"Is that a doom weasel in your pants, or...?"

Emrys

Emrys

"Is that a doom weasel in your pants, or...?"
Or are you jumping around and screaming in agony for another reason?

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

For you it's more like this...

Frank

Frank

her boobs are just so hot and her legs and her hips and all the fucking parts of her body are nice, damn it's good , it's just all good
You editing editor you.

Dave

Dave

Okay, before I open this here thing back up, a couple notes.

• If you are given red/green/whatever text telling you to calm down or stop whatever action you are doing and you persist, if a rule was broken you'll get a warning at LEAST. If you didn't break any rules other than being a dick, you are going to be banned from the thread, ne'er to return.
  • If you open a new thread complaining about the thread ban, be ready for at least a 24 hour time out.
The reason this thread got closed was not because of the actions of any person or persons, but because it was spiraling quickly into a morass of crap. Some of the posts were genuinely funny, and some were intended to be creepy to prove a point. But now instead of letting a few people ruin a thread for everyone, they just won't be allowed to play any longer.
Also, we mods are talking behind the scenes to address a more level moderation that is perceived as fair for as many as possible. Will it be perfect? Hell no! It never will be. But we're trying and will continue to try and be as fair as possible. And we do have an open door policy. If you feel a mod isn't listening to you, go ahead and send me a PM or email. Please note that my natural inclination is to back my mods, but the first thing I will do is to try and back everyone off so we can discuss without the ravages of momentary emotions clouding our judgement.
So. Without further ado, please keep ogling the poor 19 year old who is in on the joke and obviously likes the attention and internet notoriety.

Calleja

Calleja

The reason this thread got closed was not because of the actions of any person or persons, but because it was spiraling quickly into a morass of crap.
I'm sorry, but that sentence is incredibly arbitrary and just plain weird coming from you. "Morass of crap" against what standards? Have you SEEN the other threads? Was it really that different besides the crap I reported and got ignored on? This wasn't about this thread, but I'm tired of telling you that.

Fuck this thread. Thanks for listening and then ignoring my rant over in the PM thread. I think I'm done.

Hope the new modding policies are a bit more unbiasedly followed. Have a good one, Halforums. I won't miss your current incarnation, but I miss what you were.

Dave

Dave

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?[DOUBLEPOST=1359429713][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you think I've ignored anything you sure don't know me very well.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Now, where were we? Oh yes.

I WANT TO GIVE HER MY NUMBER SO SHE CAN CALL ME, MAYBE!

EDIT: Jesus Christ, Calleja. Do you think maybe you're overreacting to this whole thing just a little much?

Emrys

Emrys

:facepalm:
You guys are a bunch of knuckleknobs.

Dave

Dave

Knuckleknobs? Is that....dirty?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Only if you're doing it right. :unibrow:

Emrys

Emrys

Not to my knowledge. However, I'm sure we can change that.

phil

phil

Now, where were we? Oh yes.

I WANT TO GIVE HER MY NUMBER SO SHE CAN CALL ME, MAYBE!
That would be crazy. She just met you!

EDIT: Jesus Christ, Calleja. Do you think maybe you're overreacting to this whole thing just a little much?
Hint: he does not.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

can someone else please post some horny pictures in this thread :(

drifter

drifter

NSFW subforum is thataway.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Anonymous

fade

fade

I could swear this stuff happens on a timed cycle.

Zappit

Zappit

Now, now...

Let's not be so over-dramatic, shall we?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

bhamv3

bhamv3

845px-Nasa_Horn_of_Africa.JPG

Emrys

Emrys

I love you guys.

phil

phil

I could swear this stuff happens on a timed cycle.
Gotta get all the bad blood out.

Edit: also I have Charlie on ignore and have no idea what's really going on except that maybe I should post a picture of a horned owl ?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Edit: also I have Charlie on ignore and have no idea what's really going on except that maybe I should post a picture of a horned owl ?
lol

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

And I must say, thanks to the awesomeness of this forum, this drama-filled thread has been SAVED!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

really. Austin Powers. really?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

really. Austin Powers. really?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Great-Horned-Owl-Denali-National-Park-Alaska.jpg

phil

phil

damn it

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Oh Wasabi, you're such a hoot.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I felt bad for missing all the drama, like usual, but then I saw the pics and I cheered up immediately.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

You sons of bitches. I go to one doctor's appointment and all hell breaks loose? Without me?

niE8r - Imgur.gif

LordRendar

LordRendar

Oh hai guys,i am here to drool over michelle jenneke...huh? what?whats with the drama? stahp!
You are ruining my boner.

(did Calleja seriously leave?)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Yup. :(

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

It wasn't over just this thread, I'll tell you that much.

Dave

Dave

I'll be out most of the day thanks to meetings and a comedy gig tonight. So I'll leave you with a stoat playing hide & seek.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Emrys

Emrys

I'll be out most of the day thanks to meetings and a comedy gig tonight. So I'll leave you with a stoat playing hide & seek.

My head just squeexploded!

blotsfan

blotsfan

I just read this thread and really the only response

GasBandit

GasBandit

Boys, boys, boys.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I don't get it. Then again, I'm not into the lean athletic types.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I didn't realize that the forum allowed such fine-grained control.

Also, that stoat is incredibly adorable.

--Patrick

Chippy

Chippy

You sons of bitches. I go to one doctor's appointment and all hell breaks loose? Without me?
We really missed you showing us how much Charlie didn't get to you.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

We really missed you showing us how much Charlie didn't get to you.
How much Charlie doesn't get me. Yep. That's exactly it the thing I say and enjoy :)

Chippy

Chippy

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Exploiting fame is the proper course of action after competing in the Olympics--it's not going to last forever, after all.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Chippy

Chippy

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Chippy

Chippy

NO MY PENIS IS BIGGER

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

NO MY PENIS IS BIGGER
It looks like they're having a strip-off, and the referee can't believe what he's seeing.

Chippy

Chippy

I picked the image that best represented this thread

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'm watching you.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm watching you.

I'm watching you.

I'm watching you.
:eek:

Chippy

Chippy

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Chippy

Chippy

i'm just saying finland is pretty awful

Krisken

Krisken

I'm so befuddled by this thread. It began so lovely.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It began so lovely.
It's a very polar subject. Not a lot of wiggle room on the wiggle.

--Patrick

Zappit

Zappit

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Let's get this thread back on, well, somewhat back on topic: SEXY GIRL GIFS!

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

NO MY PENIS IS BIGGER
I wouldn't doubt it. The hormones are causing a bit of shrinkage.

Chippy

Chippy

lol saying that Finland sucks is what gets me a mod warning.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

lol saying that Finland sucks is what gets me a mod warning.
No. Continued trolling gets you a mod warning.

Chippy

Chippy

Now back to the serious discussion on dem bangin hips on that Australian broad

jwhouk

jwhouk

First of all, she hasn't even made it to the Olympics yet. That was from a European meet in Barcelona. She didn't qualify for London in 2012.

PatrThom

PatrThom

First of all, she hasn't even made it to the Olympics yet. That was from a European meet in Barcelona. She didn't qualify for London in 2012.
Perhaps instead of the Olympics, she could achieve success by putting out a series of training videos. But who would pay for those?

--Patrick

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Let's get this thread back on, well, somewhat back on topic: SEXY GIRL GIFS!
In the interest of fairness:

phil

phil

Bumble's right. This is a dudes thread now.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

689307581.gif

phil

phil

tumblr_lbr6gax9ex1qz8ms6o1_500.gif

While not fitting the tone I was hopping for I did say dudes.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

sam.gif

phil

phil

gif-newman-paul.jpg

My end game is to summon green lantern with this.

Edit 1: remember that guy?

Edit 2: moar dudes.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

ben.gif

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I think Calleja would have an aneurysm if he came back to read this thread, now.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Yeah.

from the boners he'd get.

phil

phil

All the boners.

All of them.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Like a goddamn boner monopoly man

phil

phil

#hall of fame

#moar dudes.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

rhcp.gif

phil

phil

tumblr_m306jgJcBk1r5cmwmo1_500.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1359882410][/DOUBLEPOST]
Malcom_Reynolds_dance_5.gif

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

food.gif

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Ya'll fail at sexy men gifs. Let me enlighten you:

tumblr_m469xf1lYp1qgyxzb.gif

tumblr_m9rlk1otqw1r89dnyo1_500.gif

bowie_bitchface.gif

tumblr_ljuxp5Q4RT1qdm058o1_500.gif

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

If I may shift away from guys for a moment...

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

If I may shift away from guys for a moment...
No.
tumblr_legsj8RHU81qdx22j.gif

tumblr_ltszj5UOjd1qekqnk.gif

tumblr_m5m4s99Jg61rvboqvo1_500.gif

PatrThom

PatrThom

I think Calleja would have an aneurysm if he came back to read this thread, now.
An aneurysm...IN HIS PANTS???

--Patrick

Just Me

Just Me

An aneurysm...IN HIS PANTS???

--Patrick

Dem Pants!

LordRendar

LordRendar

I have a mancrush on Ben Affleck. More pics of him please.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I have a mancrush on Ben Affleck. More pics of him please.

Frank

Frank

PSSSH, Affleck, get a real mancrush.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

If we're going to talk about man-crushes...

bhamv3

bhamv3

PSSSH, Affleck, get a real mancrush.

I wanna see Michael Fassbender in a romcom, just to see what'll happen.

fade

fade

I told my brother once that I had a heterocrush on Bruce Willis, and my family nearly disowned me.

Krisken

Krisken

I told my brother once that I had a heterocrush on Bruce Willis, and my family nearly disowned me.
They all wanted to have him all to themselves, eh? I bet Bruce gets that a lot.

Jax

Jax

This isn't going to be a precedent to turn all hot babe related threads to bromances, is it?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

This isn't going to be a precedent to turn all hot babe related threads to bromances, is it?
Apparently it's the only way to avoid that annoying White Knight phenomenon... Pfft.

fade

fade

Why's it gotta be a WHITE knight?

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Because the black knight always triumphs?

phil

phil

Only the threads that result in grown men throwing temper tantrums.

Or whenever its fun. I'm looking at you, minor rant threads!

Wahad

Wahad

The black knight moves for no man!

Not even a hot one.

Jax

Jax

I'm too lazy to caption this, but it goes like this:

WHATEVA!

evilmike

evilmike

I apologize in advance if this post is now off-topic for this thread...

For Calleja and, apparently Charlie Don't Surf :
13_michelle-jenneke_04.jpg

13_michelle-jenneke_10.jpg

13_michelle-jenneke_15.jpg

More pictures here

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'll be in my bunk.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

why are you going to sleep, I'm going to go jerk off real good now, with my dick.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Those are entirely the wrong shoes for her.

--Patrick

blotsfan

blotsfan

6/10 would not bang

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

I think she's gorgeous.

Jax

Jax

<3 the first one, it's like she's getting ready to do the warming-up any second now :D

Shakey

Shakey

The make up and airbrushing they did make her face look weird. She looks better without all that.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

why are you going to sleep, I'm going to go jerk off real good now, with my dick.
Sod off, Charlie.

Bubble181

Bubble181

6/10 would not bang
11/10 would not be able to bang due to premature ejaculation. :p

Anyway, nice pictures. If I were allowed a celebrity list, she'd be on it. Though I agree with whoever said it earlier, the make-up and photoshop don't really improve much if anything.

rac3r_x

rac3r_x

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Ahhh... Michelle Jenneke, you are just gorgeous and awesome. Just not your looks, but you sound like someone who'd be fun to be around with. Thanks for making me smile.

And sod off, Charlie.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

is "sod off" finnish for pull on my penis until I cum? if so, then I'm going to sod off while viewing this thread very soon.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

is "sod off" finnish for pull on my penis until I cum? if so, then I'm going to sod off while viewing this thread very soon.
That's so sexist. Charlie!

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

6204_6cb2.gif

Jax

Jax

Seriously though, why do you have to act like a moronic 13 year old troll? Kinda destroys your credibility in other threads where you are supposedly serious..

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Seriously though, why do you have to act like a moronic 13 year old troll? Kinda destroys your credibility in other threads where you are supposedly serious..

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Am I the only one that realizes he's trolling by taking the "she's hot" drooling comments stuff to a literal conclusion?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Am I the only one that realizes he's trolling by taking the "she's hot" drooling comments stuff to a literal conclusion?
Like every other post in every other thread he's ever posted?

Damn sorry Malcom, I just couldn't contain myself.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Guys.

Let's just appreciate the nice, happy, enthusiastic athlete, shall we?

Dave

Dave

Yay! I get to test the thread ban!

redthirtyone

redthirtyone

About 2 weeks late IMO seeing as it cost us one of the forum's more *ahem* colorful members.

Dave

Dave

About 2 weeks late IMO seeing as it cost us one of the forum's more *ahem* colorful members.
Better nate than lever.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Damn that "BANNED" over his avatar looks awesome though.

Dave

Dave

I only threadbanned him for a day.

This time. :twisted:

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm not saying I enjoy his threadban, I just like the look of that banned logo.

drifter

drifter

Well now I'm curious; what's the banning graphic look like?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Well now I'm curious; what's the banning graphic look like?

drifter

drifter

Thank you kindly. For some reason, it's not showing up for me.

And that is pretty sweet lookin'.

blotsfan

blotsfan

How long until stienman makes it so his avatar always has that?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

How long until stienman makes it so his avatar always has that?
About five minutes after he reads your post. ;)

Bowielee

Bowielee

Seriously, why isn't this thread just locked entirely yet?

Is it cause of the boobs? I think it's cause of the boobs.

Krisken

Krisken

boobs.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Seriously, why isn't this thread just locked entirely yet?
On it.

Discuss:

GasBandit

GasBandit

On it.

Discuss:

That's a pretty realistic sexbot you built there. I'm sure many a basement-dweller will buy one.

BananaHands

BananaHands

That's a pretty realistic sexbot you built there. I'm sure many a basement-dweller will buy one.
She sings too!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Goddammit, people... why must you keep shitting on all that is beautiful and makes me smile? :( I fucking don't have that much to smile about, you know...

dill616

dill616

Goddammit, people... why must you keep shitting on all that is beautiful and makes me smile? :( I fucking don't have that much to smile about, you know...
It's okay. You can tell me all about it, Ranger. Let's make popcorn and I'll put pretty bows in your beard while we watch videos because THAT IS HOW I DO! *hugs*

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

You bring the popcorn, I'll bring my DVD collection.

dill616

dill616

Side Note: No bunnies yet. I really thought I was going to see one yesterday, but no such luck.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Second chances...
They don't come around often.
dampjen.gif

But when they do, you take them.

--Patrick

Frank

Frank

Man, it was a bummer to lose Calleja over shit like this but fuck this thread was funny.

Krisken

Krisken

Crap, now I have to go back and see if I was at fault for him leaving. I hope not.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I don't think you ever even posted in this thread. I think you may have been taking a break from the boards at that time.

Krisken

Krisken

Oh no, I remember the thread. Yeah, I think I avoided posting. There was plenty of poop swirling around a perfectly fine toilet I didn't need to put my hands in it.

drifter

drifter

Honestly, I felt like Calleja leaving was mostly due to Calleja. He'd dish it out, but he couldn't take it.

Frank

Frank

Completely not on topic

Allison Stokke sure isn't an attractive athlete is she?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Damn, that girl's still hotter than a thousand suns.

Also, Charlie's trolling antics going too far ruined this thread. It was funny at first but then he just took it too far.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Damn, that girl's still hotter than a thousand suns.

Also, Charlie's trolling antics going too far ruined this thread. It was funny at first but then he just took it too far.
To be fair, I think Calleja made a super nuclear over reaction.

Also, his posts about stalking the woman were kinda creepy, even though I know they were meant in jest.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Oh definitely. The Mex went way overboard on the mod's.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Completely not on topic

Allison Stokke sure isn't an attractive athlete is she?

I remember this photo from, like, five or ten years ago. I wonder what she looks like these days.

EDIT:

*googles*

Holy shit...

Terrik

Terrik

I remember this photo from, like, five or ten years ago. I wonder what she looks like these days.

EDIT:

*googles*

Holy shit...
Im at work. Don't tempt me.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Im at work. Don't tempt me.
Then I won't mention anything about the beach photos.

Terrik

Terrik

Then I won't mention anything about the beach photos.
I'm at a school, Bhamv

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm at a school, Bhamv
Huh, that actually reminds me. Last night I had a dream that Halforums had become part of China's National English Improvement Curriculum, and that all Chinese high school students had to create an account here, and post at least five messages, before they would be allowed to graduate. So we were flooded with posts from new users, most of questionable English quality.

I think my job as an editor is affecting my dreams.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Huh, that actually reminds me. Last night I had a dream that Halforums had become part of China's National English Improvement Curriculum, and that all Chinese high school students had to create an account here, and post at least five messages, before they would be allowed to graduate. So we were flooded with posts from new users, most of questionable English quality.

I think my job as an editor is affecting my dreams.
Every time a spam post shows up, I am going to assume it is this becoming a reality.