Remember that drool-worthy Michelle Jenneke warming-up-dancing video?

fade

Staff member
HEY. You're only allowed to objectify brains, personalities, and non-sexual physical talents. No objectifying bodies. Also, good luck with that.

Those breasts MUST feel like bags of sand, maybe that's the girl Steve Carrell's character met in 40-Year-Old Virgin

I wish to cover her body in dark, heavy cloth with only a small space for her eyes, and then cover that space with a thick veil that is difficult to see out of. She can wear the jogging shorts under that.

This is literally all that does through my head when I open this thread:

[DOUBLEPOST=1359408600][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, that and the shot in the comedy video where they're watching Up and she has her legs up like that.... damn.

It's the smile. The body is nice, but kinda skinny. But her smile just lights up that gif. and I know gifs!

I'm glad I'm at home for my lunch break so I can masturbate to that picture now, thanks
you're a sick pervert[DOUBLEPOST=1359408715][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's the smile. The body is nice, but kinda skinny. But her smile just lights up that gif. and I know gifs!
SKINNY!? HAVE YOU SEEN HER LEGS?![DOUBLEPOST=1359408783][/DOUBLEPOST]No, scratch that, did you see the comedy video? She's not SKINNY, she's athletic as fuck, but she even has a tiny bit of a sexy (and athletic) belly you can notice in the toothbrushing scene.

She's not SUPER skinny, but she's still fairly skinny. Don't know how tall she is. Her legs are very nice legs though, I give you that + 2.

She's not SUPER skinny, but she's still fairly skinny. Don't know how tall she is. Her legs are very nice legs though, I give you that + 2.
We either have very different definitions of "skinny" or you're just looking at her neck or something:

"skinny" has a negative context to me, kinda like unhealthily thin, yeah? I don't see that at aaaaall.

I don't get this joke.... aren't 'mericans the fat ones?
No joking. Mexicans/Hispanics/Latinos prefer their women curvy over skinny. Most of our entire lives we hear our women/sisters told they need to eat more. It's something we grow up hearing/believing.

We either have very different definitions of "skinny" or you're just looking at her neck or something:

"skinny" has a negative context to me, kinda like unhealthily thin, yeah? I don't see that at aaaaall.
The photos of her in the funny video are more attractive to me. The gif of her at the track meet is quite skinny. obviously during the off season she gains a good weight.

No joking. Mexicans/Hispanics/Latinos prefer their women curvy over skinny. Most of our entire lives we hear our women/sisters told they need to eat more. It's something we grow up hearing/believing.
That's... not really true down here, at least not in my experience. Anorexia was rampant in my high school.

"She's so bouncy.."

"My scoliosis is cured."

"I can see colors again."

"I can now talk to animals"

"I think I just forgave my father."

HEY. You're only allowed to objectify brains, personalities, and non-sexual physical talents. No objectifying bodies. Also, good luck with that.
As someone who used to do both sprinting and long-distance running for a while, I totally objectify her running talents.

And by that I mean her legs.

I have a disability from posting in this thread without re-watching Michelle ma belle's video.

Michelle. Ma belle. These are words that go together well, my Michelle.

I love you I love you I LOOOOOOOOOooovE youuuuuu, that's all I want to say.

So here's the deal. If you have a history of ragging on someone and you start trolling them in a thread when they haven't even commented in it yet, then guess what? People report it. Your post got reported Gilgamesh . So I did the nice, civil thing, which was to say, hey, cut it out. You think it's unfair? Well guess what? If you want to report someone else's posts because you think they have violated our rules then by all means, go for it and we will confer and deal with it if it's needed.

But if you just want to show everyone how big of a dick you got to swing online, and this goes for anyone who wants to attack us for daring to do our job around here and try to keep you dips in some sort of very crooked line, then by all means, lets find out how well that works. GasBandit? Gilgamesh? Shall we all "flex our nuts" and "yell" guys? See how well that works out?

GasBandit

Staff member
But if you just want to show everyone how big of a dick you got to swing online, and this goes for anyone who wants to attack us for daring to do our job around here and try to keep you dips in some sort of very crooked line, then by all means, lets find out how well that works. GasBandit? Gilgamesh? Shall we all "flex our nuts" and "yell" guys? See how well that works out?
You need a vacation, Javert.

What we need is for people to treat each other with a little respect. Like when a mod nicely warns someone and instead they come back with a snide remark. So, try again?