Remember that drool-worthy Michelle Jenneke warming-up-dancing video?

I don't think you ever even posted in this thread. I think you may have been taking a break from the boards at that time.

Oh no, I remember the thread. Yeah, I think I avoided posting. There was plenty of poop swirling around a perfectly fine toilet I didn't need to put my hands in it.

Damn, that girl's still hotter than a thousand suns.

Also, Charlie's trolling antics going too far ruined this thread. It was funny at first but then he just took it too far.

Damn, that girl's still hotter than a thousand suns.

Also, Charlie's trolling antics going too far ruined this thread. It was funny at first but then he just took it too far.
To be fair, I think Calleja made a super nuclear over reaction.

Also, his posts about stalking the woman were kinda creepy, even though I know they were meant in jest.

I'm at a school, Bhamv
Huh, that actually reminds me. Last night I had a dream that Halforums had become part of China's National English Improvement Curriculum, and that all Chinese high school students had to create an account here, and post at least five messages, before they would be allowed to graduate. So we were flooded with posts from new users, most of questionable English quality.

I think my job as an editor is affecting my dreams.

Huh, that actually reminds me. Last night I had a dream that Halforums had become part of China's National English Improvement Curriculum, and that all Chinese high school students had to create an account here, and post at least five messages, before they would be allowed to graduate. So we were flooded with posts from new users, most of questionable English quality.

I think my job as an editor is affecting my dreams.
Every time a spam post shows up, I am going to assume it is this becoming a reality.