Rant VIII: The Reckoning

46, 13 ferrets and 4 cats. You tell me. :D
I want to meet a lady that passionate about anything. at least it would be something to talk about. i spend my nights playing video games and watching anime because i am loath to deal with anyone.

Relationship woes, hey? I had a failed engagement when I was 22 that fucked me up real good, wasn't sure I ever wanted to even try being in a relationship again for a long time. I'm 31 now, just got out of my first serious relationship since then - lots of shit to deal with now, both from this and from older issues that got dredged up in the process, but I at least feel like I can grow from this and maybe do better next time.

Still rough though.

I want to meet a lady that passionate about anything. at least it would be something to talk about. i spend my nights playing video games and watching anime because i am loath to deal with anyone.
I'll talk your ear off about animals (especially ferrets), Elizabethan history, Shakespeare, AD&D, sci-fi short stories from the 40s & 50s, the Baldur's Gate RPG series, MST3K, music, and cheesy sci-fi and horror flicks until you chew your own foot off to escape the shackles.

You have been warned.

Edit: and Lovecraft.

Last edited:
I'll talk your ear off about animals (especially ferrets), Elizabethan history, Shakespeare, AD&D, sci-fi short stories from the 40s & 50s, the Baldur's Gate RPG series, MST3K, music, and cheesy sci-fi and horror flicks until you chew your own foot off to escape the shackles.

You have been warned.
> ENJOY POETRY

--Patrick

fade

Staff member

You have been warned.

You have been warned.
When you put it that way, I'll date you!

We can feed Mr. Z to the Doomies. They like bananas, right?

You know that this is how creepy erotica gets written don't you?

Or at least it is now...
Its been 55 minutes since you posted this. Enough time to write several chapters of erotica (it's all horrible literature, is what I'm implying).

Show us what you got.

You have been warned.
that actually doesnt sound horrible. no worse than the one girlfriend who was into yoai furry fanfiction, god i loved that lady but she was into some weird kinky shit.

that actually doesnt sound horrible. no worse than the one girlfriend who was into yoai furry fanfiction, god i loved that lady but she was into some weird kinky shit.
I actually broke up with a girl because she started getting really into yaoi and after a while wanted us to try pegging. I wasn't interested. She offered quid pro quo, I still wasn't interested. She tried "surprising" me with it because "you'll probably really enjoy it once I get started." I said that was kind of rapey. After a few more fights about it, I was done. If your partner doesn't respect your sexual limits, you shouldn't be with them.

I actually broke up with a girl because she started getting really into yaoi and after a while wanted us to try pegging. I wasn't interested. She offered quid pro quo, I still wasn't interested. She tried "surprising" me with it because "you'll probably really enjoy it once I get started." I said that was kind of rapey. After a few more fights about it, I was done. If your partner doesn't respect your sexual limits, you shouldn't be with them.
You still got her number? I'm, uh... asking for a friend.