[Webcomic] PVP Discussion

How DARE this comic drag Neil into this! Memetic cloth, he's too busy voice-acting on Disney XD to do such things! Seriously, he's a recurring character on "Future-Worm", which is basically the kid friendly Rick and Morty.

Some people really, really, REALLY love the duck lips.
I'm not one of them, I find it incredibly distracting, but for some people, it's "the bigger the better" with no limit.
These people probably reeeeally loved Leprechaun 3.

--Patrick

Why the fuck are they running the Binwin's Minions Holiday special on PVP? It already has it's own site that I can ignore it on, I shouldn't have to ignore it here too.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are they running the Binwin's Minions Holiday special on PVP? It already has it's own site that I can ignore it on, I shouldn't have to ignore it here too.
Perhaps Scott forgot to wash his utensils and this has caused some cross-contamination.

--Patrick

So the readership of his other comic is doing so poorly that he feels that he needs sucker people into reading it in the hopes that they might be drawn over to the other site?

I've kind of wondered how the Acquisitions Inc think was going since his falling out with Wil Wheaton.

Not enough to bother looking into it, though.

This feels kind of inevitable, just as it will be another perpetual alpha shitty knock-off game, because Skurtz has no follow through.

I've kind of wondered how the Acquisitions Inc think was going since his falling out with Wil Wheaton.

Not enough to bother looking into it, though.

This feels kind of inevitable, just as it will be another perpetual alpha shitty knock-off game, because Skurtz has no follow through.
Though I've missed Wil Wheaton, Patrick Rothfuss has done a great job transitioning into the group. I didn't enjoy Morgan Webb's foray as much. I'm wondering if they may bring Wil back now, or have Kris Straub sit at the table. Whatever gets me more AI podcasts to listen to during my drive to work...

Though I've missed Wil Wheaton, Patrick Rothfuss has done a great job transitioning into the group. I didn't enjoy Morgan Webb's foray as much. I'm wondering if they may bring Wil back now, or have Kris Straub sit at the table. Whatever gets me more AI podcasts to listen to during my drive to work...
If you like AI, try out Critical Role. :)

If you like AI, try out Critical Role. :)
I found Critical Role to be a bit 'busy'. Had a hard time figuring out who's who and what's what. I did enjoy Matt Mercer running Force Grey however. D&D podcast wise, I've been a big Critical Hit fan (4th Ed game that's been running for years. Fantastic DM, players are mostly ok) and more recently The Adventure Zone which you just need to find and listen too by all that is good in this sweet world.

And now back on topic, I'm surprised Scott is moving on as Jerry really seems keen on leveraging AI popularity lately.

I think today's is actually quite nice as a tribute comic. Too bad it's 2 weeks late because apparently someone doesn't know how their own updater works.

LOL!

Down in the notes "krissstraub liked this"
Yeah, Straub hasn't said anything about it, but he and Kurtz used to be huge collaborators and now, Straub only does stuff with the Penny Arcade dudes on occasion. And of course Chainsawsuit stuff with Mikey Neuman and Paul Verhoeven.

I'd have to assume there was SOME sort of falling out.

figmentPez

Staff member
And now back on topic, I'm surprised Scott is moving on as Jerry really seems keen on leveraging AI popularity lately.
It could be they convinced Kurtz to move on as the best thing for Acquisitions Inc, if they were having trouble getting people to join because of Kurtz.

It could be they convinced Kurtz to move on as the best thing for Acquisitions Inc, if they were having trouble getting people to join because of Kurtz.
I took a quick pop through the last week of comics and Binwin does indeed seem quite angry at leaving; though not sure if that's Scott talking through him as a character or for story line purposes.

I agree with you though Pez, an Aeofel reappearance was teased during the series and with Scott gone that might be the case for at least a few episodes.

Yeah, Straub hasn't said anything about it, but he and Kurtz used to be huge collaborators and now, Straub only does stuff with the Penny Arcade dudes on occasion. And of course Chainsawsuit stuff with Mikey Neuman and Paul Verhoeven.

I'd have to assume there was SOME sort of falling out.

http://ask.fm/krisstraub/answers/130129504060
on Oct 27 2015 Kris said:
Did you and Scott Kurtz have a falling out? I never see you guys do stuff together anymore. Also, is the Morning Rush podcast coming back? I love your podcast with Paul Verhoeven also :)

Frank Booth

unfortunately that is what happened. we had a good run. I wish it had turned out differently.

and morning rush ended up being super elaborate to do! I'm not against working with mikey again, but our plates got pretty full.

Man, he's not being subtle about the politics lately is he?

And mind you, I read plenty of political comics left and right, but PvP wasn't one of them. Is this "I can no longer be quiet", or is this "Man, this anti-Trump-thing seems really popular right now"?

Either way, it's not really new, interesting or funny.