not so serious but I want to rant II: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah i will since i'm not gonna stop anytime soon anyway, might very well happen again... But, as far as first lasting impression going in, i'm not too pleased about it since my interviewer will be a middle aged woman.

"I work with a boxing organization that teaches young children with absent parents self respect and responsibility. Those little guys can really get into sparring..."

:whistling:

J

Jiarn

Fight Club actually. -grin-

She wouldn't have stopped at a pint.... and probably wouldn't have been my own....

Two inches of snow fell at 11 pm. At 3 am, this meant UPS had to delay my package. 15 hours later... that two inches of snow is still an issue? Apparently.

DC Universe online has been updating for 2 and a half hours now. It's only 35% done. WTF Sony! I wanted to play tonight but at this rate it'll be the morning before it's done.

That said, having a hell of a hard time finding people willing to let a healer come on their missions. I need some gear!

After spending some serious late nights retooling my demo reel over the weekend instead of working on my film, I wound up being one of only three people I know who DIDN'T get an interview with Nickelodeon tomorrow. Oh well. At least my demo reel is finally up to date again.

I really need to tone down my road rage. I just get so bloody frustrated a people that drive 10 miles per hour below the speed limit during rush hour. Most of my commute is on a 4 lane highway that runs 70 mph, then when the road snakes around the town it drops to 2 lanes and 60 mph. So when some one holds up traffic there, they get miles of cars stacked up behind them.

I get tired of getting so bloody mad at people that tend to do this every other day. I am getting better at it, but it is so uncomfortable to start your day in a mild rage.

Traffic in general does not bother me... I am rather patient when everyone is stopped/moving slowly

it's that ONE GUY that just won't follow the herd... or causes a herd... or just the one guy that pulls out in front of you and does not pass the guy he was behind... or like I said the one guy (that you can see) that is causing the slow traffic.

It is just having a point of anger of: if this ONE GUY would drive by the rules, the rest of us would not be slow or forced into dangerous situations. Like being forced to pass on a 2 lane road or having to pass on the right hand side on a 4 lane road.

Hate school.

Only in education can you wait 4 days to get feedback on an assignment but have it returned to you unmarked because you didn't add a cover page.

Where's my TPS reports!??

Cajungal

Staff member
When I walked outside earlier in the week, I felt a rush of pollen on my face. Now I'm down with some kind of grossness that's probably half allergies and half whatever diseases my kids leave behind on their desks. I think I'll be on the upswing by tomorrow, so that's good.

J

Jiarn

I feel you. I completely ignored my lactose intolerance yesterday visiting my family.

I had tacos with cheese, cheesecake for desert, and M&Ms on the 4hr drive back. I'm a wreck.

Not really. I think I just slept poorly. Right now I'm trying to wait it out and hope it will fade away a bit. ::fingers crossed::

Status
Not open for further replies.