[NFL] NFL Thread

Reactions
507 176 1
Bandwagon? I’ve been a 49ers fan my whole life, and so I’ve been hating on the Seahawks for a long time. I don’t understand the bandwagon part of your comment.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,542 1,190 23
I think he's referring to the hate that started when they won the Superbowl a few years back, but I don't quite get what he means, either.

Now, if you're a Patriots fan you're either a bandwagon fan or just insufferable. Probably both.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,542 1,190 23
You know, I just watched a recap of that game from last night as I didn't watch the second half due to, you know, needing to sleep.

SF may have lost but that was a damned fine game.

Reactions
746 342 15
And here I thought everyone would be talking about my local football team this morning.

EDIT: Goodbye, Myles, thank you for playing - NOT.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,542 1,190 23
Police were seen leaving the locker room, but nobody is spilling the beans on what was said or done.

Reactions
746 342 15
That was an absolute train wreck to watch.

Fun fact: The last 99 times (over the last five seasons- including the playoffs) prior to today where a team was down at least 20-0 at the half? That team lost. Every. Single. Time.

Today was the 1 in a hundred times.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,542 1,190 23
The Cowboys are smoke & mirrors. Expect Jason Garret to be fired after this year.

It is frustrating being a Panthers fan. Moreso than usual this year. We're UP, we're down. We get blown out by the 49ers, then we hang with the Saints, then we lose to the Redskins. None of this makes sense. If I didn't know better I'd say we are tanking for better draft positioning.