[NFL] NFL Thread

Reactions
702 328 15
WTF happened to his damn LEG?

EDIT: Oh. Yeah. Hm. Amazing he can still stand and walk like a human being.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,432 1,131 23
Now he can. When he gets older that'll change.

And Lamar Miller looks to have a torn ACL. If true his season is over. I learned this DURING a draft last night and snagged his backup late round.

Reactions
1,154 385 11
Guys who never played are bashing Luck for "lack of commitment."

Guys like Dan Dakich, who chickenshitted his way out of the WVU basketball gig after barely a week.

Reactions
702 328 15
There are plenty of people crying right now over Luck's decision. Personally, I'm all for it. I'd rather limp off into the sunset than risk serious injury again.

Reactions
493 165 1
Yup, can’t say I blame him at all. His body has already taken a lot of damage. If he doesn’t feel it’s worth it, then he should retire. No shame in that.

Reactions
702 328 15
Patriots by default until someone shows they can beat them.

Oh, and F### Spanos.

Reactions
461 224 1
There are plenty of people crying right now over Luck's decision. Personally, I'm all for it. I'd rather limp off into the sunset than risk serious injury again.
I hope he rehabs a year and then walks onto a team with an O line.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,432 1,131 23
Antonio Brown might be bye bye from Oakland without playing a snap. Ouch.

He's reportedly being suspended after actions deemed "detrimental to the club" and POSTED THE LETTER TO TWITTER!

And then there's this from a VERY reliable source - Adam Schefter:

Reactions
50 49 0

He's reportedly being suspended after actions deemed "detrimental to the club" and POSTED THE LETTER TO TWITTER!

Wait, Mr. Big Chest is in trouble? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Reactions
1,154 385 11

All I can say is...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions
1,289 567 31
He would've been a disaster here, but I find no sympathy for Oakland. They knew who he was and he finally was at a good enough place to play games and they fine him over skipping a practice. You have to know better.

Reactions
1,154 385 11
It's done. He's been released, as per breaking news on ESPN right now.
He flaked out on offseason workouts, so he gave up his signing bonus, too. He got absolutely nothing from the Raiders.

Next question is how much are the Steelers on the hook for?

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,432 1,131 23
And now AB has been signed by the Patriots. I hope he's as big of a cancer there as he has been everywhere else because fuck those guys.

Reactions
1,154 385 11
Guys like Gruden are the real cancer. Falling all over themselves to apologize and make excuses when their players go off the deep end. It's why Steubenville happened. It's why Aaron Hernandez happened.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,432 1,131 23
Finally someone saying the thing I've been saying the whole time. Contract do NOT get negotiated that quickly. They take days or even weeks. Add in the fact that Drew Rosenhaus is a fucking snake and you have a very illegal poaching claim against the cheaters. AB should be suspended and the Patriots should be fined and lose draft picks.

Once a cheater always a cheater, right Patriots?

Reactions
702 328 15
That has to be the most Cardinals way to end a football game in the 100+ year history of the franchise.

Reactions
1,289 567 31
We're both undefeated, but for some reason the Patriots seem like they have a better shot at the division than us.