[NFL] NFL Thread

Some of the details on this one show such complete and utter disconnect between what I would consider "normal" or "decent" behavior that even after all of these years, after everything that's happened to me and everything I've seen happen to others, AB's alleged bragging still shocks me.

Reactions
1,107 337 9
Some of the details on this one show such complete and utter disconnect between what I would consider "normal" or "decent" behavior that even after all of these years, after everything that's happened to me and everything I've seen happen to others, AB's alleged bragging still shocks me.
I'm both shocked and not surprised at all, considering what's gone before with him. He's lucky he hasn't killed someone or gotten himself killed yet.

(I'm referring to the 100MPH down McKnight Road, one of the busiest streets in the North Pittsburgh suburbs. Locals call it McKnightmare.)

I'm both shocked and not surprised at all, considering what's gone before with him. He's lucky he hasn't killed someone or gotten himself killed yet.

(I'm referring to the 100MPH down McKnight Road, one of the busiest streets in the North Pittsburgh suburbs. Locals call it McKnightmare.)
Oh yeah, complete and utter disregard for human lives is generally a good indicator of shitty behavior. I'm also quickly losing my chill with people who say things like "but he was such a good dad on Hard Knocks," or "on camera, he's so wonderful." Have we still not learned? Stop falling for what the producers and directors want you to believe. Yeesh. There may not actually be a Truman show, in that there's no single star that we're all watching, but we (humanity) certainly do act like a studio audience sometimes.