Milkshake Ducks - The official thread of falling from grace

Dave

Staff member
Very, VERY much agree with @Ravenpoe on this one. There's a huge difference between an interpersonal thing and someone who is a reprehensible anti-Semitic or racist piece of shit. Now, if we found out that the relationship was one of coercion, by all means milkshake duck the fuck out that guy!

I don't know if this is a true Milkshake Duck or not, since I don't have a sweet clue who M.I.A. is (or care enough to learn). But some people seem to pretty pissed or surprised at them.

MIA 1.JPG
MIA 2.JPG

It’s a song you’ve 100% heard and don’t know the name of. Like, it’s a classic example of a song that’s like that for everyone.

It’s a song you’ve 100% heard and don’t know the name of. Like, it’s a classic example of a song that’s like that for everyone.
Looked it up, and yeah. I know the Diplo mix better than the original.

Of course, it's also a song I absolutey don't care about at all so what MIA has or doesn't have to say about things she clearly knows nothing about...Eh. Don't care. Another self-absorped idiot spouting nonsense.

This generation has really give nevery douchenozzle a pulpit to proclaim their ideas, and due to destruction of Authority people seem to think these opinions are worth listening to. They aren't.

I have no idea what that is.

It's okay. You don't have to explain it.
If you ever saw the movie Pineapple Express or it's trailers, "Paper Planes" was featured heavily. I think it was what made her famous, to my knowledge. Oh, and she performed at a Super Bowl Halftime show with Madonna and Nikki Minaj. Otherwise... yeah, you're not missing anything that I can recall.

Kanye, Musk, Trump, the title really is still up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. And quite a few others I could name, though for sheer cause-of-shit up to now those three are probably pretty high up.

TIL that David & Leigh Eddings adopted 2 children in the 1960's...and in the 1970's the adoptions were revoked and the Eddings' spent time in jail for (non-sexual) child abuse. Turns out despite his sometimes claims DE leaving his job as an assistant college professor wasn't because working in a supermarket paid more.