[Announcement] Mathias

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you talking about my opinion in relation to the massacres in syria? I really need clarification.
You said there "would be more blood" over this. As far as I'm aware, not a single speck of blood has been lost over this internet forum fight. I was making fun of your exageration and taking the hyperbole a bit further. Could've said "so this is the reason for those riots in London" or something, too - the specific fight isn't important.

You said there "would be more blood" over this. As far as I'm aware, not a single speck of blood has been lost over this internet forum fight. I was making fun of your exageration and taking the hyperbole a bit further. Could've said "so this is the reason for those riots in London" or something, too - the specific fight isn't important.
oh it was a joke, sorry I just woke up, I thought it was some sort of insult but I couldn't figure out the slant of it.

Dave

Staff member
I think I know what needs to be done here.

Dave How long until the stores up? There's T-shirts to be sold.
You talking the storefront mod? I've already ordered it but am still having PayPal issues. I wanted to load it today and work on it to go live.

Truly, I have never felt less a part of this forum.

Y'all are making cliques and crews and squads 'n' shit, and no one is inviting me to any of them. :(

S

SeraRelm

It's because you're from New Jersey.

1 point from House SeraRelm.
Hate speech.

Y'all are making cliques and crews and squads 'n' shit, and no one is inviting me to any of them. :(
We could form a new crew, the "Left out of everything else" squad. We are the Marginal Insignificants.

See, and I would never consider it like that. The whole 'their group is against my group' sure explains the strange vibe I get from certain posters, though.

M

makare

Special KO you can hang out with us. We are either Carebears, fish or an evil underground organization. Or maybe an evil underground organization of evil fish dunno.

If you come on IRC though, be prepared, we mostly admire moss's balls... just a warning.

Decided to come back to this thread just because even when you're not watching a thread, apparently you get alerts when someone quotes you in that thread still, and so I wanted to see what SJ had to say:

Not like North Ranger who Chaz kept trolling until he reacted more harshly than needed because of real life misery!

I like Chaz. As I said in another thread, he even became the personification of the "harsh advice" part of the forums in my mind.

But still, I think he of all people should have understood that he was pushing on somebdy that is having a very very rough time. And that it's not that hard to apologize in such a situation to defuse the tension and try to be civil.

I don't know about the banning, but I do think he was being pretty assholish.
I think you misunderstood my meaning. Basically I agree with your assessment of the situation 100%. I don't think his attitude towards NR was justified, nor do I hold any grudge towards NR for his decision. At the end of the day, when you are given a warning about something and you continue to do that thing, it's nobody's fault but your own.

All I was saying is that generally I liked having Chaz around, and although I perfectly well understand the reasons for his banning, I wish it hadn't come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.