If Romney wins the GOP, I forsee bad things for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
92 2 0
OMG, this is the banner ad that popped up:

really.JPG

A few things. Not only did the adbot make a terrible call here, but Jesus Christ, what has Obama done that would even remotely lead to impeachment?

Being black while president?

Reactions
92 2 0
I love that this comes from the same folks that backed a president who led us into one of the biggest political cluster-fucks since Vietnam, and also practiced illegal torture and spying on the American public, yet served 2 full terms in office.

Admitedly, there are MANY decisions Obama has made that I don't agree with, but he hasn't done anything impeachable.

Reactions
477 157 1
Let's start with the root of the problem: do you think most people could explain what an impeachment actually is, or what the criteria for impeachment would be? I'm willing to bet most of the mouth-breathing troglodytes who would respond to that ad couldn't explain it, they just know it's bad and want it to happen to Obama.

Reactions
267 92 0
I'm not gonna lie, I'm not really worried. Ain't no way is Romney gettin' elected. As disapointed people are in Barrack, he's still at least better than Romney. Not by a lot but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.