If Romney wins the GOP, I forsee bad things for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, this is the banner ad that popped up:

really.JPG

A few things. Not only did the adbot make a terrible call here, but Jesus Christ, what has Obama done that would even remotely lead to impeachment?

Being black while president?

I love that this comes from the same folks that backed a president who led us into one of the biggest political cluster-fucks since Vietnam, and also practiced illegal torture and spying on the American public, yet served 2 full terms in office.

Admitedly, there are MANY decisions Obama has made that I don't agree with, but he hasn't done anything impeachable.

Let's start with the root of the problem: do you think most people could explain what an impeachment actually is, or what the criteria for impeachment would be? I'm willing to bet most of the mouth-breathing troglodytes who would respond to that ad couldn't explain it, they just know it's bad and want it to happen to Obama.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not really worried. Ain't no way is Romney gettin' elected. As disapointed people are in Barrack, he's still at least better than Romney. Not by a lot but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.