[Announcement] HF Secret Santa 2011 - Send Gift (Deadline December 9th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
It's here! (Though my family failed to mention that to me.)
(snip)

It's the soundtrack to A Charlie Brown Christmas! Wonderful, I love "Linus & Lucy". Thank you very much CajunGal!
YAY, I hope you enjoy it! That's one of the first things that came to mind after you mentioned Christmas music. One of the best, imo. There's something else coming, too! They just had to ship seperately, so keep your eyes open. ;)

My Christmas gift has been shipped via Amazon. It should arrive in 2 business days. I don't have a credit card so giftee expect a package from Stephen M.

BananaHands

Staff member
Jesus Christ! Did you take a pool cue to the face or something?
Got into an argument with a guy outside of the bar, he kind of shoved me but it was icy out so I kind of fell off the curb and landed on my face.

I mean, in all honesty the guy was pretty nice after that. He helped me up, apologized and all that. But ouch.

I can't tell you how much of a smile this put on the ol' swollen face! O_C, let's grab a beer sometime.

Damn man... glad that you were able to get it okay... I was really concerned that it would get broken in transit.

I also included a recipe that I had to drink to earn that glass... did you get that, too?

BananaHands

Staff member
Damn man... glad that you were able to get it okay... I was really concerned that it would get broken in transit.

I also included a recipe that I had to drink to earn that glass... did you get that, too?
I did! I definitely plan on making it and will keep you posted on how it is!

B

BErt

I have received great treasures
IMG_20111210_235617.jpg

Very Cool!

Possible Arkham City video game spoilers:
I had just finished the game, and I wasn't familiar with the Hush character, so this is awesome and great timing as well.

Really excited to start these. Thanks Tress!

Present(s) received!!!! :awesome:

Two cd's by Deadsy! I don't know who sent them, so I can't thank them, whoever they are. If they were to reveal themselves here however... well... things could get aaaaaaall kinds of thankful up in here!

My mailbox remains unfilled (like Nick's prom night), but it knows its day will come.
And on that day, maybe the carrier won't leave the package in a snowbank or something.

--Patrick

Present(s) received!!!! :awesome:

Two cd's by Deadsy! I don't know who sent them, so I can't thank them, whoever they are. If they were to reveal themselves here however... well... things could get aaaaaaall kinds of thankful up in here!
Your secret santa just now informed me that this is only the beginning.

DRAMA!

Also, they would like to know your thoughts on the music.

Your secret santa just now informed me that this is only the beginning.

DRAMA!

Also, they would like to know your thoughts on the music.
Oh my, a go-between! How intriguing AND mystifying!

As to the cd's... I like it! I'm a huge Manson/Bowie/Zombie fan and this fits that glam/goth/rock mix I enjoy so much. I'm only a little familiar with them but I'm enjoying what I'm hearing so far. Some of it is pretty similar to my band, probably because we have some of the same influences. So... this is a good thing :)

Just got a text from my mom. "Package at her house for you. Think it's your internet secret santa thingy.Either that or we have drugs to sell."
Totally forgot I put her address down just in case I had moved from this place already. I have been going crazy checking my mailbox for nothing :S

Thankyou to Sparhawk, for these awesome gifts.
First of all, we have not 2, but 3 Chevy keyrings. 1 is a torch, and the other is most amazing, bottle opener in the shape of a conrod. Totally awesome :D

We also have this Honorary Texan shotglass

"As an honorary texan, you are entitled to drink longnecks and have a boot-stompin' good time. You are required to love bar-b-que, country music and share the great hospitality of the lone star state"
Well we aussies love a bar-b-que, and I love johnny cash. That good enough?

And last but not least we have my new hat.

Cheers Sparhawk, Just tested out that bottle opener with my beer. Ps. Is this what you guys call a long neck too? I always thought that was an australianism.

Also, no matter what I always look mega stupid in photos. On the brightside....one very spoilt aussie this christmas.

So glad that you liked it and that it got there in just over a week! I had fun finding all that, just wish that I could have found, within budget, a bow-tie bottle opener but I did think that the conrod was cool.

Longnecks here and there look very similar, so they may be the same.

Merry Christmas from Texas to you my Australian buddy!

Well, what beer in cans we call tinnys, in small bottles is just beer (12 fl oz i think), and our long necks or king browns are 25 fl oz. Either way, come christmas I wont throw a shrimp on the barbie for you, I will throw a big fat juicy inch thick steak, covered in my families secret marinade...and eat it in your honour :)

Cajungal

Staff member
A present? FOR ME!? It showed up at my door right after I worked out, so excuse my grubby gear. :p

It appears to be from a faraway land...(there were some cool stamps attached!)

It's an absolutely gorgeous cookbook called Turku on a Plate!!! I absolutely love it!

...and a sketch? HELL YES!

This is not duck face Leslie. This is Leslie who is very interested in trying out the fish soup. Thanks, Mikko/North Ranger! You're a darling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.