[Announcement] HF Secret Santa 2011 - Send Gift (Deadline December 9th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email tells me the package I sent has been delivered. It's up to the recipient, though, to let me know if my email is a dirty liar.

I got something! From someone...that didn't leave a HF handle, so I have no idea who it's from, but I'm pretty sure it's for this!

present.png
mints.png
die.png

Geeky, Zelda, and kid friendly too! Awesome! Thanks...whoever that was!

figmentPez

Staff member
I got something! From someone...that didn't leave a HF handle, so I have no idea who it's from, but I'm pretty sure it's for this!
Dammit, there was supposed to be a note included in the box.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, and I want to send some hand-made stuff as well. Is it okay to send baked goods or shall I just stick to an art idea I had?

Either is cool with me. Thanks again! I will redouble my check of the box.

EDIT: There was a note on the receipt that said "Schrödingers cat included/not included" but no handle for reference.

figmentPez

Staff member
EDIT: There was a note on the receipt that said "Schrödingers cat included/not included" but no handle for reference.
Nope, that's not my note. Mine said something like "Merry Christmas from figmentPez. I'm hoping to send another box of hand-made stuff soon."

I have been laid up sick for the past five days but now that I am back among the living I am working towards getting my package out, hopefully by week's end.

I'm actually a little concerned, because USPS says the package I sent was delivered 9 days ago. Maybe the recipient is just waiting for Christmas, though, and I'm just being paranoid about shipping to an unknown address.

I haven't received any packages or notice to pick up anything from the post office as of yet. The smaller portion of my gift will be sent out this week, but unfortunately I can't send the second half until the 9th as I have 4 days of parties etc...

Dave

Staff member
Payday is tomorrow. Then I'm sending out my PACKAGE OF AWESOMENESS!

Or at least I'm ordering it to be delivered...

My package is now in the hands of the US postal service so hopefully the gods of mail will be kind to the recipient.

Also I have been informed by the keeper of packages, aka my girlfriend, that while going through all the recently received ones she found one that she identified as "not hers" and probably for me rather than purchased by me so I will have to find out tonight. Stayed tuned for more.

Both of Hylian's packages have made it to me! (Man, once again I feel like a slacker, although everything's purchased... I just need to get it to the post office.... mission for today, methinks!

Rico, this time with 100% more Officer_Charon's house!

And a really sweet, custom-made bleach stencil shirt!

Thanks, Hylian!

So, this morning I found an Amazon package laying on the windshield of my old spare winter truck I use for the winter in my drivewayy. I have NO IDEA how long its beeen there as I haven't used it in 3 weeks. (since I took it out of the garage). Thank God I have a Tempo up that people can't easily see the package on it.

No notes from UPS/FedEx or whoever decided to ship this.

Who's Julian?

Pictures up tonight.

So, this morning I found an Amazon package laying on the windshield of my old spare winter truck I use for the winter in my drivewayy. I have NO IDEA how long its beeen there as I haven't used it in 3 weeks. (since I took it out of the garage). Thank God I have a Tempo up that people can't easily see the package on it.

Who's Julian?

Pictures up tonight.
LordRavage? I think his name is Julian.

Both of Hylian's packages have made it to me! (Man, once again I feel like a slacker, although everything's purchased... I just need to get it to the post office.... mission for today, methinks!

Rico, this time with 100% more Officer_Charon's house!

And a really sweet, custom-made bleach stencil shirt!

Thanks, Hylian!

I am glad that they both made it to you :)

I hope you like them I wasn't quite sure what to get you so I took a shot in the dark (well sorta dark) and hoped for the best.

Who's Julian?

Pictures up tonight.
Julian is my friend. To avoid outrageous shipping, I decided to order from Amazon.ca, but since I have no creditcard I asked him to do it. I'm glad it has been received! It should not really have been there for more than a day or so, so it's all good. Also, there should've been a note in there but I guess he forgot.

(also your poem with the wishlist was pretty cool)

So it turns out my package actually arrived before Thanksgiving, opened it last night and ;

Awesome DVDs of Malcolm in the Middle: season 1, Breaking Bad:Season 1, and Batman: Year One!

With a note that read.... well ... sort of this;
Items sent. It will be up to my recipient to guess the theme.
And the theme is Bryan Cranston is Awesome! Thanks Piotyr!

I'm glad you got it, since after I sent it I realized I addressed it to "Gryfter", which meant potentially anybody could just see it was an amazon box and claim to be the recipient.

An alternative acceptable answer for the theme, now that I think of it, would have been ONE.

(And I know I didn't follow your wish list, but I sent your package out literally about 30 seconds before you posted the wish list, and then instantly facepalmed.)

No worries at all, I didn't have any of them and haven't yet watched Batman Y1 yet so I am stoked. Thanks again!

Package has been packed with packaging and is in the hands of the package handlers on the way to the package destination.

No, I did not send a "package" in a box.

Cajungal

Staff member
Gifts sent! I think I did well. :D Unfortunately, they had to be shipped separately, so they might not arrive on the same day.

OH MAN IT'S DECEMBER!

I still don't know what I'm getting my person of interest.

Or the rest of my family and friends.

Gift giving is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.