[Contest] Guess the date of Trump's Impeachment!

I think it's actually more likely that he will resign because being president is no fun and a lot of work health reasons and again Republicans will praise him for being so brave to step down. And we get president Mike Pence. :eek:
This is exactly how I see it to the point that I suggested to my wife last night he would fake a health condition to get out of this if need be. It's the one way out where he can save face.

Bulworth. Took me forever to remember the name of the movie. 20 years old, but was Warren Beatty prescient?

Sent from my NextBook

GasBandit

Staff member
Bulworth. Took me forever to remember the name of the movie. 20 years old, but was Warren Beatty prescient?
I'm not sure I follow how Bulworth is comperable here. Bulworth took out a hit on himself... I'm not sure Trump would go THAT far.

Well, I guess, yeah, he also "told it like it is," in that he dropped the facade that the Democrat party cares the tiniest shred about anything the black community actually wants or needs...

I don't think he'll be impeached, either. That said, my vote's on March 15th, 2022. Because, yes, of course he'll get re-elected.

Technically, you have a 1 in 2,923 chance of winning - and the same of everyone losing.
Assuming that there is no rhyme or reason to the dates that Congresses choose to impeach on (e.g. lack of things like "never impeach on a Friday"), he has a P(A*1/2,923) chance of winning and P(1-A) of losing, with A being the probability that Trump will be impeached, whatever that is estimated to be (for example, PredictIt has a market for the next POTUS being impeached in the first 100 days of office, currently sitting at 5%, which seems pretty overpriced).

I want to say Dec 31st, 2019. By the Republicans so that they can simultaneously say that they allowed Trump his full term and that they removed him from office. Pandering to both sides of the issue at the same time.

But, my actual guess will be: April 20th, 2018. Coincidentally Hitler's birthday, but done so Republicans can run midterm election campaigns on "We Stopped Trump."

At least some people are out already. I wonder how many entries, how many people. I'm FAR too lazy today (I'm sick actually) to do the (small) amount of work myself.

3-Feb-2017 - Gared
8-Feb-2017 - Bert
3-Aug-2017 - Null
28-Sep-2017 - Dave
27-Oct-2017 - PatrThom
1-Dec-2017 - Denbrought
22-Jan-2018 - Frank

Today - 35% of the guesses have passed.

3-Mar-2018 - BananaHands
20-Apr-2018 - General Specific
15-May-2018 - blotsfan
1-Jun-2018 - Zero Esc
10-Oct-2018 - Gasbandit
5-Nov-2018 - Eriol
18-Dec-2018 - Siska
29-Jan-2019 - Sparhawk
30-Jan-2019 - Timmus
9-Aug-2019 - jwhouk
17-Aug-2019 - Gruebeard
16-Oct-2019 - MindDetective
(per the rules I've removed guesses beyond this term)