Gone, But Not Forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im waiting for the rebirth of the Say Something thread.
Don't tempt me, woman...[/QUOTE]

It has been done.

I miss Thread Necromancer. Cool guy with shit luck.
Glad to see I do go entirely unnoticed around here. Things have been rough, continue to, but slowly I'm working on getting back on my feet. New job, new home, almost everything has changed. I'm trying to poke my head up once in a while but it's been rough finding the time.

P

Philosopher B.

I kinda miss invader. We need someone to rally against.

Maybe I'll just start picking random fights, and unite the forums as the new invader.

Hey, hey philosopher b... FUCK YOU

*sits back and waits*
Beat me to the white glove, eh, cad?

Pistols at dawn it is, then. Have at thee!

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

i don't remember anyone
Neither does Steinman. He probably doesn't expect anyone to remember that as his name.[/QUOTE]

I still think of him as 'Steiny' in my head. :D

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

And out of all those absent, I miss Zen Monkey's posting the most. Her blog is great, though.

fade

Staff member
I haven't been posting much lately for precisely the thing some of you have noted as "good". I like the controversy. If I wanted to drink homogenized milk, I'd go to the grocery store.

*Pours a little out for Chazwozel*

M

makare

It's not really surprising that the one thing fade "likes" is something that makes other people unhappy.

I haven't been posting much lately for precisely the thing some of you have noted as "good". I like the controversy. If I wanted to drink homogenized milk, I'd go to the grocery store.

It's not like he broke forum rules or anything.

Er, wait...

M

makare

Shouldnt you be drinking something that's "got lectrolytes"?

I don't know Ive never had a hangover.

fade

Staff member
It's not really surprising that the one thing fade "likes" is something that makes other people unhappy.
Except for the like billion other things I've explicitly noted I've liked, but get discarded from memory because they don't conveniently fit into people's preconceived definition of me.

Also given the content of your post, the quotes around "likes" make it so circular, it's forming a forum black hole.

I tried get my employer to buy eggnog for us to drink at work today, but was shot down. Guess I'll have to wait it out.

M

makare

I have never had eggnog before I really wanted to try it this year. But I was reading that it really isn't good without alcohol and even though I'm willing to try it with alcohol I can't drink it all by myself and both of my parents are in recovery.

So I got nog-denied!

Good eggnog, especially of the home made variety is amazing with or without alcohol.

True Story: The first time I remember throwing up was when I was about 4 or 5 and I drank so much eggnog that it, well, made me throw up. I love that stuff :D

M

makare

Well then I guess I should have asked about it on here but really I didn't want to get into yet another alcohol argument. Some of those rows have been hoed into foxholes at this point.

C

Chazwozel

Don't worry, as long as there are douchebags to spite by my return to the forum, there will always be a Chazwozel. My resolve has never been more clear. I'm going to be 100% more of a dickhead when the need arises? Why? Because I like to picture people pounding away on their keyboard when they realize how full of shit they are.

THE ONLY REASON I'm coming back is because of two days worth of reading the forum to catch up, and seeing makare sashaying around the joint all happy and shit. That just won't do.

C

Chazwozel

Damn good to have you back Chazwozel. -grin-
Hell, I was going to play Mr. Nice Guy too. I created an alt - Kiff to do just that. But then the Mod Squad of forum morons had to play detective and solve the mystery. Good job fuckheads. Good sleuthing.

Why do I find this funny? Aren't they the same guy? Or was it a matter of tone and content?
A thousand times the part I bolded.

You know that guy who drinks too much at the Christmas party and hits on the boss' wife? That's how Chaz acts as Chazwozel. Reading the Kiff posts I wasn't wishing I had gone to a buffet instead of to the party.

C

Chazwozel

A thousand times the part I bolded.

You know that guy who drinks too much at the Christmas party and hits on the boss' wife? That's how Chaz acts as Chazwozel. Reading the Kiff posts I wasn't wishing I had gone to a buffet instead of to the party.

Kiff is me. Chazwozel is a persona. Seems like you guys prefer Chazwozel, so that's what you get. Tough titties.

Status
Not open for further replies.