Gone, But Not Forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pal, up your *** with a *********** you sad sack of six packs of ****! Eat a horse **** you ****-colony ***** lipped circle **** tissue bound *************! ***** you with a **** **** of a 1976 ***** ********, right up your brick ******* rear mouth! How do you like them **** apples you *********?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Element 117 again.
Aw, ****.

--Patrick

I'm pretty sure some of the folks mentioned in this thread have just switched names or accounts, and they're still around.

J

JCM

I'm pretty sure some of the folks mentioned in this thread have just switched names or accounts, and they're still around.
They were just my alts and Ive been too busy to post.

Just kidding.

J

JCM

To tell the truth, it could be true, as the only people I remember from pre-image forums was Julie, Crone and Dave....

I don't know. I think the forum has been all around very enjoyable lately. Not much fighting (I stay out of the political forum so I don't include that place). so i think the people we've got are doing a-ok.
The politics forum is always fine. We all understand that we have different opinions and that any arguments we have about politics STAY in that forum. It's worked pretty well.

As for why the rest of the forums have been conflict free... well, Chaz WAS banned.[/QUOTE]Again?

Anyway, I miss that cute Jupiter gal, the other SOP guys, and even Kurtz and Larsen, I'll never miss Major Khaos and Invader though...

I kinda miss invader. We need someone to rally against.

Maybe I'll just start picking random fights, and unite the forums as the new invader.

Hey, hey philosopher b... FUCK YOU

*sits back and waits*

North_Ranger

Staff member
You're too cuddly-looking to be the forum piss ant.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Also, nice to see you again, Forum Jesus. How's the missus and the junior?

M

makare

I kinda miss invader. We need someone to rally against.

Maybe I'll just start picking random fights, and unite the forums as the new invader.

Hey, hey philosopher b... FUCK YOU

*sits back and waits*
*gropes poe* teehee!

ElJuski

Staff member
I click on Halforums and, what do you know, find the top post wondering where certain people are.

BUT NOT ENOUGH OF YOU ASKED WHERE I AM

>: I

But either way, lulz, Chaz got banned, that gives me a happy.

D

Disconnected

that's cause we don't miss you juice boy. we miss your dicker doodles

Status
Not open for further replies.