Gone, But Not Forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I know.

Not only did I read the news as it hit (perk of being reddit addicted), but TONS of people made it their personal mission to let me know. I got Facebook wall posts, tons of Twitter replies and DMs, people I haven't talked to in years were all over MSN "Hey! Your girl is single now! hyuck hyuck!".... I got FIVE different SMSs with the news... some even DAYS later.

I know they're getting divorced, and I'm obviously excited at the idea. Ryan will fall for me soon enough n_n

SCARLETT! I MEAN SCARLETT! Yes, with the boobs and the uh.. SCARLETT!

North_Ranger

Staff member
I thought Piloh Sh... I mean, Shiloh Pitt, the Brangelina's baby, has already been predicted to be this in seventeen or so years?

Genetics are an unpredictable bitch, though... the result could have been a girl with like ryan's chin and scarlett's ..uhh... ok, anything she could pass to a girl would be gorgeous.

Is Chazhunting some kind of sport, because it seems people just come out of the woodwork to take a shot. Very clever use of colour to be a nuisance though.

Can't remember the name, but the guy had the Japanese Mario as his avatar. Went down in flames after a multi-platform fight with Zen. Haven't heard from him since.

M-80. I loved that guy.
I remember him!
Added at: 19:57
Thanks. Of course it was pretty easy for me to see it was you without even looking at any of your Kiff posts. (I still haven't read any, and most likely never will.) You circumvented a 30-day ban by creating an alt account. What did you think was going to happen? Who is the moron here? (answer: you)

This is also the second (third?) time you did so. If it were completely up to me you would have been permanently removed from the forum. I would do this for everyone who acts like you have and still do. I'm not buying this "Chaz was just a persona" excuse for one second.

Right. Count me as someone who has major issues with you. And you must be fucking blind if you think makare is the only one. I can name 10 people right on top of my head who do and I don't even visit this fucking forum anymore. Do I even need to quote the now ex mod who made that very crude (yet true) statement he did not care for you, nor what you do to this community?

Nice.
:facepalm: Settle down. You're late to the party by like three days. Learn to read a bit before throwing shit into the fan.

C

Computergate

Hey all!
I'm still around, albeit busy as ever. New job, no time for Computergating, not much in the way of anything. Life is life, and c'est la vie. That said, I miss all of you. You guys rock. How is this place, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.