Gone, But Not Forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiarn

So it's about that time, that a few posters have gone missing or possibly under the radar recently and I begin to get curious as to where they've gone and for how long. Anyone know the current whereabouts of:

Callega
Chazwozel
HowDroll
SeraRelm

I know there are a few more but I'm still a bit groggy.....

Calleja? Starbucks Milfs IMO.

If Chaz is giving you a hard time odds are you deserve it. Aye, ye can quote me on that.

The other two, I'm sure I saw them around though HowDroll has been in and out the last year at the very least.

figmentPez

Staff member
It's so hard to tell who is really gone with all the name changing some do. I remember:

charlie dont surf
RollingSamus
Ritz

M

makare

I don't know. I think the forum has been all around very enjoyable lately. Not much fighting (I stay out of the political forum so I don't include that place). so i think the people we've got are doing a-ok.

M

makare

It's so hard to tell who is really gone with all the name changing some do. I remember:

charlie dont surf
RollingSamus
Ritz
Charlie has been the Lovely Boner and now something else. Just look for someone bitching about movies; you'll find Charlie.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't that sound like something that would be the last line of a movie? "And the children knew that wherever someone was bitching about movies they would find charlie" *end theme*

I don't know. I think the forum has been all around very enjoyable lately. Not much fighting (I stay out of the political forum so I don't include that place). so i think the people we've got are doing a-ok.
The politics forum is always fine. We all understand that we have different opinions and that any arguments we have about politics STAY in that forum. It's worked pretty well.

As for why the rest of the forums have been conflict free... well, Chaz WAS banned.

Zappit

Staff member
You never really notice when someone's been away awhile here, do ya? We always have to do these threads.

M

makare

The politics forum is always fine. We all understand that we have different opinions and that any arguments we have about politics STAY in that forum. It's worked pretty well.

As for why the rest of the forums have been conflict free... well, Chaz WAS banned.[/QUOTE]

I used to love the politics forum but I got tired of the round and round and round about the same stuff. I prefer to not have to constantly argue/debate about stuff. And I admit to loving stupid forum games hehe. Im waiting for the rebirth of the Say Something thread.

J

Jiarn

Well I know why some of the more long term members are gone:

Tom, Ritz, RollingSamus, Zen etc.

I was more curious about the people who were posting till about 4-5 months ago. Gonna say though, the ones that have been mentioned so far, are missed.

figmentPez

Staff member
Well, DarkAngel is busy putting her life together, but she still updates us from time to time.

I wonder what happened to Panda, probably just got bored.

waaait. Chaz got banned? what?
The result of a comment aimed at makare in the Rant thread that crossed the line. Just a bit.

It's funny, I was just thinking about some of the posters that have fallen by the wayside over time. Seems like CynicismKills hasn't been around lately. Null, either. Hope they're doing all right.

I am always forgetting the people who stop posting.

Except for one person that for some reason really annoyed me.

Here's to you, Mr. Steve, you unforgettable schmuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.