Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Oh dang, a new Alt-Right Playbook video? It's been so long. If you've never seen Innuendo Studios' work, I highly recommend it. Especially his Alt-Right Playbook series, which really breaks down the hows and whys of alt-right rhetoric. I, especially, like his "The Card Says Moops" video.

Jesus Christ, I've heard of people doubling and tripling down on something, but the amount of doubling down Alex Jones does is just replaced with the infinity sign.

EDIT: At 3:05. "I created hair loss." *camera immediately does a huge close up of his balding head*

I fucking laughed so hard.

1664688848771.png

source

“There was a vandalism that occurred at the golf course on Sept. 15, 2022. An unidentified subject(s) dug symbols into the grass on the course. The symbols resembled a swastika. No one is in custody (cited) at this time. I have no further information to share.”
Yes, that's it. Someone, possibly inspired by recent events, wanted to bury their pet brittle star on a golf course, maybe?

--Patrick

Are they also requiring male athletes to report their menstrual cycles? No? Well maybe they should be sued for sex discrimination.

—Patrick

Now just remember this when "Biden pardoned 10x more criminals than Trump" becomes a right wing talking point in about 20 minutes.
That won't be the talking point. Tucker Carlson is going to froth at the mouth about how Biden actively wants children to smoke marijuana, and how he's legalized drug dealers standing on elementary school playgrounds to hand out meth. And when people challenge this bat-shit insane take on reality, he'll point to these pardons as "proof."

This is fantastic and hopefully the first step to legalizing marijuana across the whole U.S.

That said, the timing on this is impeccable because all of a sudden, all these pardoned felons are legally eligible to vote. It's a heck of a power move and I have no doubt they're timing it so close to the mid-terms to leave Republicans scrambling to suppress all these new voters.

The band of WHAT???

Reading that while article, I feel so bad for this man. It's pretty clear that his life at home is a far bigger threat to his health and wellness than... whatever the fuck those two sick women made up.

This morning the complete train system in northern Germany came to a complete halt. The digitale communication system GSM-R (Global System for Mobile Communications - Rail) was not functioning after glass fiber cable were cut at two locations a few hundred kilometers apart. The federal police ist now investigating the sabotage.

...I was seriously trying to spot the telltale signs of deepfaking. But it's either well done, someone with prosthetics, or...Just plain here.

And these people try to claim Biden's an uncoherent rambler?
I mean, he is, but he's 80, he's allowed to be going slightly senile by now. This made as much sense as one of Trump's speeches.

Oh no. He's going to have a bankruptcy and have to start over with nothing but millions of loyal followers and a bunch of powerful politicians supporting him.

At a certain point money as a punishment doesn't work. Take away their freedom. Put him in jail.

Oh no. He's going to have a bankruptcy and have to start over with nothing but millions of loyal followers and a bunch of powerful politicians supporting him.

At a certain point money as a punishment doesn't work. Take away their freedom. Put him in jail.
It won't even result in him losing all his money. He's already squirreled it away outside the reach of the law by giving it to family members, hiding it in off-shore accounts, and more. The slippery bastard won't be truly hurt by this, yet he'll use this "persecution" as a way to advertise for his future endeavors.

So I agree, he should be thrown in jail. He, and anyone at InfoWars who participated in this misinformation and harrassment. But I'm not holding my breath.