Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

He's really not. That's the God's honest Truth.

Also the East Coast/Gulf of Mexico area is being hammered by hurricanes right now. The only safe place to be at the moment is the Great Plains area, but come Spring even that'll fill up with tornadoes just like it does every year.

--Patrick
Tornados aren't so much of a "hazard" of living in Tornado Alley as much as "the price of living". To be frank, the USA might be more of a Death World than Australia sometimes.

Yeah. Look at the.... What was it, Swedish? Finnish? Forests where they sweep the floors better according to Trump? Remember that a few years ago?
Do you mean decades ago? Because that's what it feels like. (Also yes, that's 100% what she was referencing)

“Sedition” specifically means an attempt to overthrow the federal government. Can his statement therefore be taken as admission/confirmation that federal forces HAVE indeed been deployed against American citizens without due process?

—Patrick

I really wish Twitter and Facebook would do something about all the bots.

A few nights ago I ended up staying up later then usual playing games, then decided before sleep that I would take a quick look at Twitter. The top trending hashtag was "Trump2020Landslide", I was like "Why the fuck..." and so I went in and I guess the MAGA crowd likes posting row after row of Trump praise and Biden pedophile memes at 2 in the morning. Seems legit. :mad:

I really wish Twitter and Facebook would do something about all the bots.

A few nights ago I ended up staying up later then usual playing games, then decided before sleep that I would take a quick look at Twitter. The top trending hashtag was "Trump2020Landslide", I was like "Why the fuck..." and so I went in and I guess the MAGA crowd likes posting row after row of Trump praise and Biden pedophile memes at 2 in the morning. Seems legit. :mad:
Someone in the Kremlin is behind on the concept of time zones. :rofl: