Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

And now, for something different.

These guys have been filming themselves joining Scientology, and i can't decide if it's hilarious, or just sad:

GasBandit

Staff member
When I was 18, I once drank 40 40-ounce bottles of Corona in about 2 hours. They had to carry me back to the hotel.

I've not been able to drink Corona since.

Dave

Staff member
Trump (and probably now Fox News) is calling this version of the corona virus...a democrat hoax. Even though his own people are throwing up warnings, it's the evil democrats again.

Trump (and probably now Fox News) is calling this version of the corona virus...a democrat hoax. Even though his own people are throwing up warnings, it's the evil democrats again.
Methinks they doth protest too much: Trump Admin[istration] Appears to Have Sparked Coronavirus Outbreak in U.S.
A pair of stories broke late Thursday afternoon concerning [...] a fatal series of charges that, if true, means the Coronavirus outbreak in the United States was caused by the ineptitude of the Trump administration.

Are you being SERIOUS right now? Are we living in The Stand or The Andromeda Strain?

--Patrick

Last edited:
So I guess we all just lost the war in Afghanistan. Pulling out entirely, giving the Taliban basically everything they want. All so Trump can have a headline for election.

It's a two edged sword of course, that shit show needed to end but this basically shows it was completely for nothing.

So I guess we all just lost the war in Afghanistan. Pulling out entirely, giving the Taliban basically everything they want. All so Trump can have a headline for election.

It's a two edged sword of course, that shit show needed to end but this basically shows it was completely for nothing.
He's giving Israel, North Korea, the Taliban, Russia, China everything they want, against America's best interests. Non-intervention and isolationism are fine if you're into that kind of thing, but pulling out of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc with nothing to show for it and letting all gains go to waste is horrible.
But hey, it makes for a good headline, and that's all that matters.

Dave

Staff member
Looks like the first US death from the "corona virus" is...in Washington state. Where my daughter lives. And her husband works. In a hospital.

Good thing Pence is on the job! Nothing bad can happen from that!

Looks like the first US death from the "corona virus" is...in Washington state. Where my daughter lives. And her husband works. In a hospital.

Good thing Pence is on the job! Nothing bad can happen from that!
He has a crack team praying over it right now